week 8 10/13 White House at Dekalb co

timbdp

Never said they were not improved.Much better team than last year.But as far as my HIGH HORSE. come and get you some.Dekalb scored both TDS on 3rd and 4th string players.Just being realistic.Dont talk about people and their class until you have a BASIC understanding of the game of Football.All I did was state the FACTS of what happened in the game.Did I hurt your little feelings by telling the TRUTH?If so get over it and come up with some more excuses.White House had their share of mistakes to, but they overcame them and won.That is a fact, did I hurt your feelings again ;)

By the way I just went back and read the entire thread, No one mentioned anything about Dekalb being improved.Did you just make that up or is it just floating around in your head?

I'm glad you can acknowledge that they are improved. You got to stand up for your team and I got to stand up for mine. Just get sick of people badmouthing kids on here. No hard feelings I hope,just a couple of fans taking up for their team.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you can acknowledge that they are improved. You got to stand up for your team and I got to stand up for mine. Just get sick of people badmouthing kids on here. No hard feelings I hope,just a couple of fans taking up for their team.

I think your coach is heading in the right direction.I saw some youth out there for Dekalb.The future looks bright.

I was out of town this weekend in Indianapolis and did not get to see the game, but from looking at the box score on defense we must have emptied the benches.

But I also noticed something from the Tennessean...DeKalb scored their only two times in the fourth quarter, when someone else said that freshmen were in there...and DeKalb's two scores came from the starting running back and their starting quarterback to the top receiver statistically on their team. Granted, we must have not played well, but if we escaped without someone getting hurt, this isn't the BCS...we don't have to run up the score to impress anyone.

So this business about DeKalb emptying the bench also seems to be a little unfounded. I just don't see the stats back that up. We only threw about seven passes, West barely had 50 yards and we punted pitifully it seems.

If we can take care of business later, no one is going to care what the score of this game was.