Milan at Dresden

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

milan by 31 points. dresden could hang with good teams but milan is still on a mission. it's gonna get ugly in mcwherter land. dresden time will come as their young QB matures and they make some coaching changes. right now their offensive scheme is too simple and easily defended so some sideline changes are definitely due.

Milan will roll as Dresden will put up little fight. Hewitt, injured rb, would have been a big concern. That dude is tough. I don't think they can run on Milan. Milan's line will dominate this friday night.

Humbolt and Huntington couldn't run on milan and those are two of the better run teams i know of (except milan of course) so i don't know if anybody around here can. Huntington did have some success with the short passes though but im very confident that coach holden will handle that come monday.

Humbolt and Huntington couldn't run on milan and those are two of the better run teams i know of (except milan of course) so i don't know if anybody around here can. Huntington did have some success with the short passes though but im very confident that coach holden will handle that come monday.

humboldt ran the ball on dresden fairly easily and that's when hewett was there...so i see milan winning this one by at least 21