Milan at Dresden

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

milan by 31 points. dresden could hang with good teams but milan is still on a mission. it's gonna get ugly in mcwherter land. dresden time will come as their young QB matures and they make some coaching changes. right now their offensive scheme is too simple and easily defended so some sideline changes are definitely due.

I am from Dresden,and I agree 100% about the offense and coaching.Coach Rogers has ran the wing T into the ground.We would all love to see some changes but thats probably not going to happen.If it did they will just give it to one of the assistant coaches instead of going out and getting a coach from somewhere else with a different philosophy.Still I support Dresden Go Lions

I just thought i'd try to get this off the fourth page and get a few comments. I know Dresden hasn't been having a good season but there has to be somthing to talk about with them. Do they have any kind of passing game or any good athletes since hewitt got hurt?

THE COLEMAN KID (QUARTERBACK) IS A BIG,STRONG,FULL OF RAW TALENT PURE 3 SPORT ATHLETE WHO WAS THROWN INTO THE DOGS LAST YEAR AS A FRESHMAN. ALL HE NEEDS IS GOOD SIDELINE MENTORING(WHICH HE IS NOT GETTING) AND A NEW OFFENSIVE SCHEME TO WORK WITH (AKA A NEW COACH) A GOOD SUPPORTING CAST AND YOU'RE GONNA SEE SPECIAL THINGS OUT OF THIS KID. HE'D BE WINNING ANYWHERE ELSE BUT DRESDEN AND USJ.

I just thought i'd try to get this off the fourth page and get a few comments. I know Dresden hasn't been having a good season but there has to be somthing to talk about with them. Do they have any kind of passing game or any good athletes since hewitt got hurt?

I like the middle linebacker number 10 i think? He can make some plays.