Oneida & Sunbright

TheRinger

i just wanted to say that i think oneida can win the game against sunbright they are not as good as they think unless oneida plays like they have the last couple of weeks. but i was reading the oneida harriman post and saw where one of yuns had brought up the issue where darby was not playing and he decided the fast food routewas better but guess what he was already working their before he quit but anyways darby is one heck of a blocker he just wasnt given a chance and he didnt have the money like all the other kids that got to start and it is the truth, kids like Darby West, Eric Blevins, Cody Lowe, Chas Sexton, and logan crowley should all be given that chance and when they are out their next year and if given that chance you just wait and see. But the truth is it is all about who has money and what yur last name is to start for oneida [/u]special school district

Heart, determination, desire, work ethic............nah, they just didn't have money.

No wonder you were "leftbehind" :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oneida is stupid if they think they can win this they might as well cancel the football program at oneida they can't score on a peewee defense and their defense is really showing now they played horrible teams and they said their defense was great against them but now their letting up 20 to 30 points against good teams

oneida is stupid if they think they can win this they might as well cancel the football program at oneida they can't score on a peewee defense and their defense is really showing now they played horrible teams and they said their defense was great against them but now their letting up 20 to 30 points against good teams

ITS BETTER THAN 70 PTS :lol:

i think that onida is a very untalented team i think that onida is overrated scott high is a better team than onida if onida had to play in the same region that scott high is in onieda would be killed in every game and i dont even think they are a team onieda is the worst team i hve ever seen you would rather tickle a bears butt than mess with scott high

I am trying to figure out if you are trying to get bulletin board material for Oneida or if you are really that classless to make such a nonsense statement. Anybody that knows anything about this region knows that Oneida has an excellent chance to win this game as does Sunbright. Sunbright has all the respect in the world for Oneida's football program and I can assure you of that. Both teams know this week tells the tale, win or you are out of the playoffs.

Guest Shocker0

From a Sunbright fan...

I like Oneida, and I think these people above me are from Scott County and just hate Oneida and could care less about Sunbright. Must be Scott High fans...but, I still think Sunbright "should" win this game. But good luck to both teams Friday.

i think that onida is a very untalented team i think that onida is overrated scott high is a better team than onida if onida had to play in the same region that scott high is in onieda would be killed in every game and i dont even think they are a team onieda is the worst team i hve ever seen you would rather tickle a bears butt than mess with scott high

I CAN TELL HOW SMART YOU ARE YOU CANT EVEN SPELL ONEIDA.

but i was reading the oneida harriman post and saw where one of yuns had brought up the issue where darby was not playing and he decided the fast food routewas better but guess what he was already working their before he quit but anyways darby is one heck of a blocker he just wasnt given a chance and he didnt have the money like all the other kids that got to start and it is the truth, kids like Darby West, Eric Blevins, Cody Lowe, Chas Sexton, and logan crowley should all be given that chance and when they are out their next year and if given that chance you just wait and see. But the truth is it is all about who has money and what yur last name is to start for oneida [/u]special school district

Let's see Chas played for 2 years and got quite a few oppurtunities last year to make plays he didn't do anything but drop balls. Darby was a starter, he was their starting center and he QUIT, oh yeah and Chas QUIT, I think Cody Lowe QUIT, Crowley, QUIT, and Eric Blevins, he has never even set foot on a football field. That attitude right there defines this junior class, all talk and no go. They should not be given a chance next year because they should not be allowed to come out. They left thier team hanging when they coud've been contributing. Leftbehind, I take it you are a junior. I take it that way because you are left behind because like the rest of them you probably quit too.

Edited by Sledge

From a Sunbright fan...

I like Oneida, and I think these people above me are from Scott County and just hate Oneida and could care less about Sunbright. Must be Scott High fans...but, I still think Sunbright "should" win this game. But good luck to both teams Friday.

[/qu

DON`T BE SAYING YOU THINK THERE FROM SCOTT COUNTY AND IF THEY ARE THERE NOT SPEAKING FOR EVERYBODY FROM SHS. JUST BECAUSE THERE NAME IS BIG RED DONT MEAN THEY SPEAK FOR SHS. :thumb:

I call it a toss up.

My key for Oneida is to score some points. They moved the ball relatively well against Harriman, but had no big plays and Harriman's defense is so fast that they'll eventually blow up a play or two and kill a long drive.

For Sunbright it's simply not falling apart at the first sign of trouble. Against Harriman they blew up in the third quarter and what was a 14-0 game turned 35-0 in a span of five minutes. Against Midway they were up 7-6 then Midway scored four touchdowns in a hurry to make it 32-7 at halftime. In both cases it was big plays that killed the Tigers.

So now that I think about it you've got a defense that gives up a lot of big plays against an offense that can't make a big play. Which one will give?

I feel a little reverse mojo is in order this week, so maybe if I predict Suncity to win, they won't! Gosh, I wish we could find the keys to make it all go. It all upon us this Friday, and then we still have to not trip over Greenback. Oh no, I haven't forgot about anybody on the schedule. York will be a keep improving game and as long as we continue to show progress and don't have any injuries that is all that game will do for us. I hope we are able to get a lift over Suncity, the team appears to give a willing effort in most cases. Strap it on tight, boys.......two teams playing for the same thing is gonna be nasty football. By that I mean, I'm sure both teams will be coming with a huge chip on their shoulders! Who's chip is BIGGER? :angry: Take names and leave the women and children at the house, its going down at the M.E.T. (ME Thompson Field) Suncity is the goal......please leave a dent! :lol:

Kaz :thumb:

Guest Shocker0

Remember, weather could be a factor too...it will be well into the low 40's around game time with wind possible. Sooo...let's see who prepares best for something they've not had to deal with this season, cold weather.