The WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That might be true with the other polls, but I'll bet you the teams in my poll will be in the playoffs. This poll is 100% correct.

Dude get over your self. I mean come, at this point in the season anybody could come up with a top 10 with teams that will make the playoffs.

1 Lincoln Co.

2 Franklin

3 Gallatin

4 Dickson Co.

5 Smryna

6 Ridgeway

7 Dobyns Bennett

8 Ooltwah

9 White Station

10 Independence

Look i made one and I'm willing to bet all those teams make the playoffs. So by your theory my poll is also 100 % correct and I even left Riverdale out, thats crazy

If this is true, then your poll is one of two correct polls on Coacht

And all you Riverdale fans don't freak, I believe the Dale is # 1

Just trying to make a point

Because im smarter than you, thats why. You see, DC would not of beaten Indy if Cordell had been playing. And also DC will lose their final two reg. season games to Franklin and Ravenwood, so why bother even puting them in the top 10. Im way ahead of you guys, and yes.....the poll is 100% correct :D

:D what a joke they wont lose to ravenwood

Dude get over your self. I mean come, at this point in the season anybody could come up with a top 10 with teams that will make the playoffs.

1 Lincoln Co.

2 Franklin

3 Gallatin

4 Dickson Co.

5 Smryna

6 Ridgeway

7 Dobyns Bennett

8 Ooltwah

9 White Station

10 Independence

Look i made one and I'm willing to bet all those teams make the playoffs. So by your theory my poll is also 100 % correct and I even left Riverdale out, thats crazy

Why do you care so much to argue about a poll, if you think none of them matter? Sounds like a waste of time to me.

1 Lincoln Co.

2 Franklin

3 Gallatin

4 Dickson Co.

5 Smryna

6 Ridgeway

7 Dobyns Bennett

8 Ooltwah

9 White Station

10 Independence

You just made a fool of yourself. You don't even know what a poll is. You should change your screen name now.

1 Lincoln Co.

2 Franklin

3 Gallatin

4 Dickson Co.

5 Smryna

6 Ridgeway

7 Dobyns Bennett

8 Ooltwah

9 White Station

10 Independence

Lincoln Co. wont make it and put Ravenwood in

Edited by lax4life32

First off, Lincoln County will make the playoffs.

Now on to Waco, that poll wasn't serious. It was a joke!

You are a fool for thinking so.

I know just as much about polls as you buddy, I know you can't have a 100 % poll. I want to know how it is 100 %,you said it was because every team on it would make the playoffs.

But i made a poll with playoff teams and you said I was a fool.

I'm done with this, it's stupid.

First off, Lincoln County will make the playoffs.

Now on to Waco, that poll wasn't serious. It was a joke!

You are a fool for thinking so.

I know just as much about polls as you buddy, I know you can't have a 100 % poll. I want to know how it is 100 %,you said it was because every team on it would make the playoffs.

But i made a poll with playoff teams and you said I was a fool.

I'm done with this, it's stupid.

Why do you doubt the great WaCoJaCo, his poll is the most accurate and 100% poll on CoachT, no one else can compare to his 100% accuracy. And like he says, it ain't about you, the poll is 100% accurate.