Wayne Co. @ Perry Co.

pchs#1fan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad where this is going. Oh, dont worry we know how much this game is considering its Wayne Co. and that our boys are going against Coach Rice's new tm. These fans are going 100% with our boys. You bet I'll be the loudest 1 there. Oh yeah, Its great to be the under dog from all the votes. Greenman, thanks for the support. WC#2 good luck, really. But i know our boys are going to not let this one get away. this is 1 game every1 is going to remember!!! So thank you every1...Keep it up

PCHS.......appreciate the info. Wish your name good luck Friday.....nice to see you make the playoffs.....hasn't been that many years that football has returned to PC.....would say alot for the young men there that have come up through the years......GOOD LUCK!

PCHS.......appreciate the info. Wish your name good luck Friday.....nice to see you make the playoffs.....hasn't been that many years that football has returned to PC.....would say alot for the young men there that have come up through the years......GOOD LUCK!

Thank you, ...we have a few great players. who just might be able to go further in their career.

wayne co is not coach rice's "new" team. he's just now made it back home.

emotions can make a game closer than it should be so i think pc will hang in till the end of the third to early fourth quarter but wc pulls away late.

pc looked good when they beat ca but losing to huntland and mc really hurts emotionally. neither of those teams are at or near their usual talent level this year.

there is a lot of bad blood between these two schools. it should make for a good game.

Perry County will win only if they construct peach baskets on the goal posts and give points for throwing a basketball through them!

Very funny! It would be nice to see the rivalry in football with WC and PC that has always been there in basketball. Nothing like the good old days! Do you remember the game when D. Rhodes got kicked out so he kicked off the electricity to the gym?

Rice week is finally here! i talked to some of the players and the seniors are calling this the biggest game of their carreers. not bc of Rice but they must win to keep thier playoff hopes alive. i am sure coach rice has a lot to do with it being a big game.

a huge win friday for the perry county team, first time they have beaten a higher classification, it our short history, even if it was a down AA team.

they will carry that momentum into this friday vs. Waynesboro.

last week the guys beat coach courtney's home town, this week they will beat coach bradley's home town.

i say the vikings win this one by 7. maybe 14. :thumb:

as for the players that quit.... i was told they were goofing off during film study and the coach bradley called them out. 3 total quit, 2 freshmen that probably never would have played and a sophmore that should have been a senior. also never played much. there were no seniors that quit.