Wayne Co. @ Perry Co.

pchs#1fan

why did they quit?

I believe just because4 they wanted to but they werent any crucial players

With a few players leaving, whats the mindset of the rest of the team PCo. ?

and hows the kid that got hurt a couple of weeks back in the PC-mTp JV game?

I hope everything turned out OK.

He's fine, but not sure if he's still playing

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rice week is finally here! i talked to some of the players and the seniors are calling this the biggest game of their carreers. not bc of Rice but they must win to keep thier playoff hopes alive. i am sure coach rice has a lot to do with it being a big game.

a huge win friday for the perry county team, first time they have beaten a higher classification, it our short history, even if it was a down AA team.

they will carry that momentum into this friday vs. Waynesboro.

last week the guys beat coach courtney's home town, this week they will beat coach bradley's home town.

i say the vikings win this one by 7. maybe 14. :thumb:

as for the players that quit.... i was told they were goofing off during film study and the coach bradley called them out. 3 total quit, 2 freshmen that probably never would have played and a sophmore that should have been a senior. also never played much. there were no seniors that quit.

Yes, I wont say his name but the one who was involved with the k-m market incident.

PC does have a good group of LB's and a pretty good secondary but wat they dont have is depth...WC has more depth then them on the defensive side and i think by the 3rd and 4th qtrs PC's defense will be worn down and thats when WC will go on top and go on for the W.. :thumb:

These boys dont mind playing for the whole game. Right now they are playing with heart. Thats why I believe they are going to show you that they dont need all that depth, your coach knows.

Very funny! It would be nice to see the rivalry in football with WC and PC that has always been there in basketball. Nothing like the good old days! Do you remember the game when D. Rhodes got kicked out so he kicked off the electricity to the gym?

I totally agree with the rivalry..Rivalries start when two teams have huge emotions to beat the other and when talent and skill kinda balance out between both teams...and I'm seeing this rivalry coming back..should be a huge game. I see lots of fumbles unless both teams work harder to take care to the ball...Good luck to WC..

WC by two TDs.... :thumb:

PC does have a good group of LB's and a pretty good secondary but wat they dont have is depth...WC has more depth then them on the defensive side and i think by the 3rd and 4th qtrs PC's defense will be worn down and thats when WC will go on top and go on for the W.. :thumb:

you need to watch some film, if you are a player. pc only has 5 players that go both ways. that defense is even better in the second half. most of the points against pc have come early and then not at all. with the exception of the moore county game and those points came in the 2 overtimes.

this pc team has been in every game (all 4 qrts of every game) there is no wearing out these guys. coach bradley makes sure of that. they are in great shape.

go vikings :lol:

i am officially naming this game.. "battle for the Buffalo" last week pc won possession of the TN river and this week they will win possesion of the Buffalo.

i may even buy a big trophy to go to the winning team each season.

how about that?

just like the last couple of years.........Rice will lose at perry county.

i am officially naming this game.. "battle for the Buffalo" last week pc won possession of the TN river and this week they will win possesion of the Buffalo.

i may even buy a big trophy to go to the winning team each season.

how about that?

just like the last couple of years.........Rice will lose at perry county.

Yes, great idea. Get an oar from the canoe rental and paint it up. One side Wayne County and the other side Perry County. :lol: