Camden vs. Waverly

BOB_COOTER

True, Waverly needs to work on their offense. But Cardfan, you didn't see all of Waverly's offense either. Their starting running back didn't play against you all.

And for that stable that everyone talks about in Lewis and Camden. I don't know about Camden, but Lewis had to rely on two backs last week. Hatton and Greve.

You mean Lewis HAD to rely on JUST two backs last week :thumb::huh::lol:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, Waverly needs to work on their offense. But Cardfan, you didn't see all of Waverly's offense either. Their starting running back didn't play against you all.

And for that stable that everyone talks about in Lewis and Camden. I don't know about Camden, but Lewis had to rely on two backs last week. Hatton and Greve.

Ok. You say they didn't see all of the offense because one player didn't play. You ha :thumb: d 5, count em, 1,2,3,4,5 turnovers. Is that one back gonna keep that from happening? I severly doubt it. Camden's defense has shutdown everyone they have played including two perinnial playoff teams in Westview and Huntingdon. They two of them combined managed 13 points. I know that Huntingdon is down this year but I believe that are still a few rungs up the ladder from Waverly. I have been to all of the Lions game this year and these boys are for real. The only other defense that you have seen thats in the same league as Camden's is Lewis Co's and you laid a goose egg against them. Not that I am partial or anything but I think that Camden's is a little better. So I wonder what you can do against them? I will give you a little credit though because the 2nd and 3rd string defenses have been scored on a few and I do mean just a few times this year. I say Lions 35 Waverly 7.

Bottom Line: You Can't Win If You Don't Score and Waverly has shown little ability to do that! :lol:

ok everyone keeps bringin up past games...that is nonsense because none of them are the same..against aville havin blue woulda knockd out a lota fumbles...against lewis a better blockin job by tha line woulda done us good and gottin us a score or 2...we were inside the 5 twice....lewis was the same against us ....and the 2 times they were were because of our turnovers....this game is goina be as hard hittin as they come...if u could hear the players and everyone else from here u know this is goina be a good game...waverly will come in friday night ready to win...remember camden, we have bn makin many 1sts in a long time...like homecomin win last year, bowl game last year playoff this year...and also this year will be 1st time to beat camden in a long time...so go ahead and mark it down in ur lil black books...waverly 17...camden 14...and yes camden's starters will be playing the whole game....our jv did great against ya the other night and only lost by 1 n the 4th quarter so i know the 1s who playd that game will be wantin the revenge so theyll be even more into the game....GO TIGERS!

ok everyone keeps bringin up past games...that is nonsense because none of them are the same..against aville havin blue woulda knockd out a lota fumbles...against lewis a better blockin job by tha line woulda done us good and gottin us a score or 2...we were inside the 5 twice....lewis was the same against us ....and the 2 times they were were because of our turnovers....this game is goina be as hard hittin as they come...if u could hear the players and everyone else from here u know this is goina be a good game...waverly will come in friday night ready to win...remember camden, we have bn makin many 1sts in a long time...like homecomin win last year, bowl game last year playoff this year...and also this year will be 1st time to beat camden in a long time...so go ahead and mark it down in ur lil black books...waverly 17...camden 14...and yes camden's starters will be playing the whole game....our jv did great against ya the other night and only lost by 1 n the 4th quarter so i know the 1s who playd that game will be wantin the revenge so theyll be even more into the game....GO TIGERS!

YOUR CLUELESS. THE JV PLAYED MONKEY CENTRAL. ALSO I HAVE TALKED TO THE COACHES AND EVERYONE OF THEM HAVE ASSURED ME THEY DID NOT SAY SOME OF THE THINGS YOU HAVE QUOTED THEM AS SAYING.

YOUR CLUELESS. THE JV PLAYED MONKEY CENTRAL. ALSO I HAVE TALKED TO THE COACHES AND EVERYONE OF THEM HAVE ASSURED ME THEY DID NOT SAY SOME OF THE THINGS YOU HAVE QUOTED THEM AS SAYING.

:D:thumb: This will be a laugher.The game will be close til kickoff.As for LARGEANDINCHARGE,Iknow who you are.You graduated from Dickson High.You are currently a coach at Waverly.You are the infamous Dale Neblett.My parents have played golf with you at the country club.

15 NWTF

I graduated in 95 I believe the last year waverly more than 11 games deep. In the years of don don miller , casey murphree, robbin taylor, even bone, lee spratt...etc we were a very good team then not to say these boys playing now are not but I don't think waverly has seen a team as good as that one since we graduated. I did not get to play because I had a job my Senior year but I loved it all anyway I still worked out with the guys and I would have played but saving money at the time was a priority.

I may be wrong about the 11 game thing and anyone can and will feel free to correct me.

:thumb::D This will be a laugher.The game will be close til kickoff.As for LARGEANDINCHARGE,Iknow who you are.You graduated from Dickson High.You are currently a coach at Waverly.You are the infamous Dale Neblett.My parents have played golf with you at the country club.

oh man you have committed a faux pas..

Don't you know that some people like to remain annonymous??

Maybe you should tell everyone who you are..

People who know my family know who I am My youngest brother plays for Camden my next to youngest brothers screen name is rcombs. I played for Waverly. I am the oldest ooo yes that must be Chris. easy enough but some people prefer to stay unknown and that is their thing.

:thumb::D This will be a laugher.The game will be close til kickoff.As for LARGEANDINCHARGE,Iknow who you are.You graduated from Dickson High.You are currently a coach at Waverly.You are the infamous Dale Neblett.My parents have played golf with you at the country club.

you are wrong there mr neutral. i know that coach neblett checks out coacht often to see what people say about our team. i also know what his code name is and you are way off.

you are wrong there mr neutral. i know that coach neblett checks out coacht often to see what people say about our team. i also know what his code name is and you are way off.

THOUGHT I WOULD GO A STEP FURTHER AND CALL COACH NEB. HE ASSURED ME THAT WAS NOT HIM AND TOLD ME THAT HIS SCREEN NAME INVOLVES THE WORD COACH AND HIS OLD HIGH SCHOOL NUMBER. HE SAID YOU WILL NOT FIND HIM ON HERE BECAUSE HE WANTS TO GIVE NO ONE ANY MATERIAL TO USE.