Jo Byrns Vs. Clarksville Academy

that's the thing, i've served alot more than i've had to eat. :( ooh no not clarksville! you got me moto! :lol::lol::lol:

hmmmm did i say it right or not c,a, finally scored with 1:34 on the third string on a busted play and i had the score at 38-0 and it ended up 38-7 so guess there's no crow for me this week how about you snoball :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to tell you the truth i am not sure there is any team in 1 a that can score that many on there 1 d and i would bet the farm

hmmmm did i say it right or not c,a, finally scored with 1:34 on the third string on a busted play and i had the score at 38-0 and it ended up 38-7 so guess there's no crow for me this week how about you snoball :thumb:

you better put a hold on my plate of crow, ding dong, as you implied in your quote on the top you don't think ANY team in 1a can score that much on the joe burns pink devils. c.a. aint the only team in 1a. that means you ride this quote to the end of the year. we find out by then if you lose the farm. and i don't eat crow, because i don't let my battleship mouth overload my row boat arse, like you did. :D

Edited by snoball5278

you better put a hold on my plate of crow, ding dong, as you implied in your quote on the top you don't think ANY team in 1a can score that much on the joe burns pink devils. c.a. aint the only team in 1a. that means you ride this quote to the end of the year. we find out by then if you lose the farm. and i don't eat crow, because i don't let my battleship mouth overload my row boat arse, like you did. :lol:

well motor mouth for your info the farm is safe ,,,,because i said c,a would not sore that much on jbhs,,,,, but the crow deal we will have to wait and see,,,, because i think you will be the one eating the crow on this one'''i still do not beleave thay will give up that much,,,, don't under estimate the machine status the D is in :lol:

:lol: because he is runnnning scared of little oh jbhs is why he is so worried and to tell you the truth i am not sure there is any team in 1 a that can score that many on there 1 d and i would bet the farm c,a, don't i think he has been been in the sun to long :lol: go away little man

hey dingel berry SNOBALL you don't need to be bustin my quote's up into two part's read it all if you can read that far,,,,,,,,,,,, :lol: no farm for you 2f9d

MESSAGE FOR JBHS PLAYERS

Guys i know u were relaxed this week because it was Clarksville Academy, but we played terrible in the first quarter, and like coach said there arent any more CA's on our schedule, and if we do that again we will lose. It all starts in practice, so lets have a great week of practice and show Mcewen how we REALLY play!!!! For all of u seniors out there, dont spend the rest of ur life wishing u had give it everything u had every game, every practice, and every play!!!! We have the potential to do something special, but it isnt going to be easy, and it is going to take alot of work. Were not the only talented team out there, and we need to be improving every single week!!!!! If we do these things, it WILL pay off, and we will reach our goal, and we all know what this is!!!!!!! It wont be handed to us, so lets go out there and earn it!!!!!!

P.S.- Deuce, Coach T isnt all bad, it can be used to get a message across :thumb:

MESSAGE FOR JBHS PLAYERS

Guys i know u were relaxed this week because it was Clarksville Academy, but we played terrible in the first quarter, and like coach said there arent any more CA's on our schedule, and if we do that again we will lose. It all starts in practice, so lets have a great week of practice and show Mcewen how we REALLY play!!!! For all of u seniors out there, dont spend the rest of ur life wishing u had give it everything u had every game, every practice, and every play!!!! We have the potential to do something special, but it isnt going to be easy, and it is going to take alot of work. Were not the only talented team out there, and we need to be improving every single week!!!!! If we do these things, it WILL pay off, and we will reach our goal, and we all know what this is!!!!!!! It wont be handed to us, so lets go out there and earn it!!!!!!

P.S.- Deuce, Coach T isnt all bad, it can be used to get a message across :blink:

Good post, u guys are looking REAL good this year.

B)B)

you better put a hold on my plate of crow, ding dong, as you implied in your quote on the top you don't think ANY team in 1a can score that much on the joe burns pink devils. c.a. aint the only team in 1a. that means you ride this quote to the end of the year. we find out by then if you lose the farm. and i don't eat crow, because i don't let my battleship mouth overload my row boat arse, like you did. :)

:blink: i sure hope Mckenzie Rebels gets a shot at ruining this for ya. How big a farm do u have or is it an ant farm????? :)

B)B):lol: i sure hope Mckenzie Rebels gets a shot at ruining this for ya. How big a farm do u have or is it an ant farm????? ;)

well i will tell you like i did snoball read the orignall post before you start crowing he is a moron ,,, here is the orignall for all you jbhs hater's out there and i sure hope you do to,,,so go read the post before you start blowing off :lol:

because he is runnnning scared of little oh jbhs is why he is so worried and to tell you the truth i am not sure there is any team in 1 a that can score that many on there 1 d and i would bet the farm c,a, don't,,, i think he has been been in the sun to long go away little man