Jo Byrns Vs. Clarksville Academy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and to tell you the truth i am not sure there is any team in 1 a that can score that many on there 1 d and i would bet the farm

that's about as bold of a statement as i've seen all year. man that's ballsy! now remember the trick to eating crow, and this will come in handy later in the year, is that you can't really let it cook very long. it's kinda like a cheap sirloin the longer you cook it the tougher it get's. marinade it in humility for about 24 hrs before you cook over an open flame. snoball's PREDICTION for this week; joe burns blue devils lose in a heartbreaker. snoball's prediction for the rest of the year; logger69 loses his farm because of a bad bet. as led zeppelin said "when the levee breaks, you'll have no place to go" :D

Edited by snoball5278

that's about as bold of a statement as i've seen all year. man that's ballsy! now remember the trick to eating crow, and this will come in handy later in the year, is that you can't really let it cook very long. it's kinda like a cheap sirloin the longer you cook it the tougher it get's. marinade it in humility for about 24 hrs before you cook over an open flame. snoball's PREDICTION for this week; joe burns blue devils lose in a heartbreaker. snoball's prediction for the rest of the year; logger69 loses his farm because of a bad bet. as led zeppelin said "when the levee breaks, you'll have no place to go" :D

2f9d snoflake you are a one of a kind i hope,,,,, and you moron it's red deviel's and no worrie's the farm is safe this week...and we willl see about the thirty something the rest of the year ,,maybe you thinkin of white house thay are blue :lol: so will you have to give the devil's there dew,,,, all we want is a little respect how many other team's out there have won 17 stright regular season,,, game's big boy or girl which ever and 20-1 :D noooooooone so go melt somewhere

that's about as bold of a statement as i've seen all year. man that's ballsy! now remember the trick to eating crow, and this will come in handy later in the year, is that you can't really let it cook very long. it's kinda like a cheap sirloin the longer you cook it the tougher it get's. marinade it in humility for about 24 hrs before you cook over an open flame. snoball's PREDICTION for this week; joe burns blue devils lose in a heartbreaker. snoball's prediction for the rest of the year; logger69 loses his farm because of a bad bet. as led zeppelin said "when the levee breaks, you'll have no place to go" :lol:

Good to see you again snoflake from Clarksville. It sounds like you've perfected the eating of crow. I've only been on this site for about a month so I'm sure I'll have my fair share as well. Thanks for the advice but I thought that you couldn't prepare the crow yourself...when eating crow aren't you at the mercy of whoever is serving it?

Good to see you again snoflake from Clarksville. It sounds like you've perfected the eating of crow. I've only been on this site for about a month so I'm sure I'll have my fair share as well. Thanks for the advice but I thought that you couldn't prepare the crow yourself...when eating crow aren't you at the mercy of whoever is serving it?

that's the thing, i've served alot more than i've had to eat. :rolleyes: ooh no not clarksville! you got me moto! ;);):lol:

Edited by snoball5278

2f9d snoflake you are a one of a kind i hope,,,,, and you moron it's red deviel's and no worrie's the farm is safe this week...and we willl see about the thirty something the rest of the year ,,maybe you thinkin of white house thay are blue ;) so will you have to give the devil's there dew,,,, all we want is a little respect how many other team's out there have won 17 stright regular season,,, game's big boy or girl which ever and 20-1 :rolleyes: noooooooone so go melt somewhere

you mean give the devil his "due", right? ;) and you can't melt when you're as cool as a snoball :lol: