Jo Byrns Vs. Clarksville Academy

I honestly do not think CA will score, on any JBS team. Unless JB falls apart, McEwen nor Cascade will beat them, either, but they will probably score, especially Cascade if they continue the type of play they've had so far. Good luck to all.

Not to completely ignore CA and talk about other teams, but I'm sure Cascade will score on JB. The X-factor in that game will be how JB handles being scored on, especially if Cascade goes up a couple scores and JB has to come back.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to completely ignore CA and talk about other teams, but I'm sure Cascade will score on JB. The X-factor in that game will be how JB handles being scored on, especially if Cascade goes up a couple scores and JB has to come back.

cascade will be lucky to score one time. The only X-factor in this game will be JBHS X cascade 0. cascade is just another mother goose just waiting to lay an egg...just a little friendly smack cascade don't get all riled up.

Don't worry Clarksville Academy, South Pitt would put up thirty on their 1st string def. But, JBS won't make it to state? Hey Tuck Rule, where did your bash JBS thread go?

Blah, Blah, Blah nice to be able talk with out any proof to back it up. Since we are making assumptions who's to say we won't be in the boro and you guys watching from the bleachers. Anyway it would be nice if you would show a little class because you don't see any JBS fans on a South Pitt thread stirring the pot. That's because we have a little thing called respect for other teams.

JBS all the way :thumb:

isn't camden playing waverly central? why are you so worried about little old jbhs anyway? :thumb:

:lol: because he is runnnning scared of little oh jbhs is why he is so worried and to tell you the truth i am not sure there is any team in 1 a that can score that many on there 1 d and i would bet the farm c,a, don't i think he has been been in the sun to long :thumb: go away little man