CPA vs. Fairview

sportfreak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last year has little do to with this year....riverside was great last year..but a lil thang happens and it blows ur whole season...riverside shoulda bn in playoffs this year but nstead theyr lucky 2 git 1 win....fairview is apparently better than last year or the other teams are jus worse than last year or both..bcuze they are aparently goina make playoffs this year...jus like waverly

I left with 6 minutes left in the game and CPA leading 51-6.

This game was over quick as CPA's defense gave up NOTHING in the first half, forced the pass, smothered the passer and forced turnovers.

By the way, as I have said all year, CPA's defense is as good as it gets in 2A. With the 2 platoon system, great coaching, tons of speed, and great senior leadership, you just aren't going to get much done offensively against them.

Offensively, they are so much better this year and their versatility is very hard to defend. They run and pass equally well.

Fairview trailed 38-0 at half and 44-0 after 3 quarters before CPA starting subbing. After a Fairview score at the beginning of the 4th qaurter, CPA ran the kickoff bak about 80 yards and score 3 plays later to go up 51-6.

The Goodpasture game in 2 weeks at the Lions Den will be the 2A game of the year. GO, LIONS!

I left with 6 minutes left in the game and CPA leading 51-6.

This game was over quick as CPA's defense gave up NOTHING in the first half, forced the pass, smothered the passer and forced turnovers.

By the way, as I have said all year, CPA's defense is as good as it gets in 2A. With the 2 platoon system, great coaching, tons of speed, and great senior leadership, you just aren't going to get much done offensively against them.

Offensively, they are so much better this year and their versatility is very hard to defend. They run and pass equally well.

Fairview trailed 38-0 at half and 44-0 after 3 quarters before CPA starting subbing. After a Fairview score at the beginning of the 4th qaurter, CPA ran the kickoff bak about 80 yards and score 3 plays later to go up 51-6.

The Goodpasture game in 2 weeks at the Lions Den will be the 2A game of the year. GO, LIONS!

There went my theory of Fairview holding their starters out in the first half. Sounds like CPA and Goodpasture will be a dynamite game.

You will see, you all will see!

These are the Yellowjackets and I am Mean Jean and my encouragement is legendary. CPA will see, you see?

Your encouragement didn't help and we did see, you see? :lol:

Seriously, best of luck to Fairview the rest of the year and in the playoffs. I will pull for all Region 5 teams.