Oakland at Lebanon

Sweep Left

is anyone else sick and tired of hearing about the lift because i know i am. it its an old worn out subject of talk.

as for the game this friday, it going to be a good one. the teams are both riding on this game before going into the last 2 games. there is nothing better than a game between 2 teams who are playing their hearts out to do the best they can...

love it, play it, own it. thats all that needs to be done friday night under the lights.....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be an outstanding game. If Oakland hadn't shed the Lebanon hex last year I would go with Lebanon all the way. This is a really, really tough call.

If I read it correctly, Lebanon is 3-1 at home, Oakland is 2-2 on the road.

Oakland scored 7 points in each of their two road wins. That won't be enough to beat Lebanon.

Oakland had a week off to rest up and heal up. Lebanon had a tough rivalry game while the Pats were resting. Can the Blue Devils get up again this week?

Lebanon does seem to find a way to beat Oakland most of the time, at least the last few years.

Somehow, I feel like Ferguson has put in something special for Lebanon during the off week. The outcome of the game may depend on whether it works or not.

Lebanon 21, Oakland 20

is anyone else sick and tired of hearing about the lift because i know i am. it its an old worn out subject of talk.

as for the game this friday, it going to be a good one. the teams are both riding on this game before going into the last 2 games. there is nothing better than a game between 2 teams who are playing their hearts out to do the best they can...

love it, play it, own it. thats all that needs to be done friday night under the lights.....

What about the chain gang?

the lift will live eternally