Oakland at Lebanon

Sweep Left

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dubc....could you sort of give me your opnion of how you think this game will go after seeing and playing both OHS and Lebanon??

sorry 2p. i hadnt been on in a couple days. im tired of gettin dogged out in our other thread!..lol...seriously i see you guys winning this one...just show up ready to play with the same type of intensity you did against us and you shouldnt have any problems. ya'll are alot more fundamentally sound and seem to be a tougher team than they are. we actually moved the ball against them (a little bit...lol). against ya'll we couldnt get nothing! good luck.

What a doozy.

My boys (Lebanon) against the boys I cheer for when they aren't playing my boys (Oakland).

When these two teams meet, it's always a great game. I haven't gotten to see Oakland yet, but from what I have heard and read they are solid.

Lebanon is a maddening team to watch, because they can be very, very good at times and play atrociously at others. If LHS can establish the run early, they will have a good shot at winning, I do believe.

The strength of the Blue Devils is the defense, and I feel pretty confident that it will be a low scoring game.

It's a shame that one of these squads might miss the playoffs, because with all due respect to Blackman, the Patriots and the Devils are two of the four best teams in this region.

I'll be down on the Gulf doing hurricane relief, so unfortunately I'll miss this one. But best of luck to both teams, and Go Big Blue!