USJ at Humboldt

JPM62

Humboldts athletes were a ton better than usj's. Most teams around here are predominately run offenses (which apparently works better) and usj's pass happy ways can cause defensive problems. Humboldt is a good team but there coaching isn't the greatest and when a team brings five wide receivers on the field and the kids aren't REAL sure what to do, big plays are going to be made. As for usj "getting better" and "doing as well as the multiplier will allow" you really need to get out of denial. You have won only 1 game in 17 tries and that was against a weak Gibson County team. Yes you have been close a few times but that just don't help much now does it. As for usj's "great coach" and usj's fans having ANYTHING!!! to say about any other team's class ESPECIALLY milan, :D:o:D:lol::lol:

I really do wish i could have sat on the visitor's side tonight. The humboldt fans really didn't like us sitting where there was actually a crowd and that half empty usj side looked pretty inviting. Especially since milan would have benefited more from a usj victory than anything else. I just wanted to sit and watch a game but i honestly thought that some 80 year old man was going to have a heart attack a die right there. If yall think were obsessed with yall, you should have heard all of the ruckus that started when milan was just standing along the fence watching the game. You would have thought we were assembling a nuclear bomb! and like the classier team (not one that was scared, i hardly that that old man could have done much physically and if the cop did we could have probably had a pretty good discrimination law suit on the city) we chose the lesser of two evils and sat with humboldt. As for your team, it would probably help if you would come to grips with the hand youve been dealt, quit crying about the big bad multiplier rule, and see what you can change. (like the coach or the style of offense you run)

Edited by BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could also be possible that USJ has some good athletes at WR, particularly Chris Muir who I hear had a great night.

But, I agree with you that's one of the positives of USJ's offense, most teams around here have not seen it. I was actually expecting a couple of the other region teams to start running the spread/west coast after seeing USJ do it, but that hasn't happened yet. I wouldn't call it a "crazy offense" though. It's been around since the '80s with Bill Walsh and the 49'ers. Personally, I think the WingT, Veer, and Option are "crazy offenses." Also, I'm sure the 7-2A scout team receivers LOVE USJ practice week, because it's prolly the only time those guys get to catch any passes all year!

I guess some other teams might start running it when it starts winning.

Crazy offence. It's called the West coast, not crazy. Your hard on coaches. Tell me this What do you think of a coach that has his starters in with 5 min to go in a 27-0 game. And one of his star running backs gets hurt because he wanted to score one more time.

im just gonna let that go because every time i get started on it the thread gets shut down, BUT you know my opinion on it and usj will remember it come week 4 2007!

I guess some other teams might start running it when it starts winning.

I'm just gonna let that go because every time i get started on it the thread gets shut down, BUT you know my opinion on it and usj will remember it come week 4 2007!

Sounds to me like a threat. I thought you had class. Maybe some day when you grow up, some young punk will call you an old man while your watching your grandson play. Thats class. Why dont you start with the man in the mirror. or the team

Ok wad what have I done that would show that I'm a "real class act" and "makin a fool of myself?" I've been on here for 3 years now and have posted alot and never had any problems with anyone. Actually have gotten along with everyone really well.

Running away??? I don't what it is but when the police tell me what to do more often then not I'm gonna do it. We weren't causing any trouble just there to watch a good game and maybe see usj help us out in the region title chase. usj fans were the only ones with problems. I mean what could we have done? Players arent going to do anything stupid it's getting late in the season and every game is very important. Coach Morris would have killed someone if they had done something stupid. None of us started anything with anyone just there to watch the game.

If you all were there only to watch the gme, why did you not just sit in the stands? Why did you stand where the USJ players had to go to get to their locker room? Decisions like that show the real class of any football team.

Humboldts athletes were a ton better than usj's. Most teams around here are predominately run offenses (which apparently works better) and usj's pass happy ways can cause defensive problems. Humboldt is a good team but there coaching isn't the greatest and when a team brings five wide receivers on the field and the kids aren't REAL sure what to do, big plays are going to be made. As for usj "getting better" and "doing as well as the multiplier will allow" you really need to get out of denial. You have won only 1 game in 17 tries and that was against a weak Gibson County team. Yes you have been close a few times but that just don't help much now does it. As for usj's "great coach" and usj's fans having ANYTHING!!! to say about any other team's class ESPECIALLY milan, :thumb::D;):D:D

I really do wish i could have sat on the visitor's side tonight. The humboldt fans really didn't like us sitting where there was actually a crowd and that half empty usj side looked pretty inviting. Especially since milan would have benefited more from a usj victory than anything else. I just wanted to sit and watch a game but i honestly thought that some 80 year old man was going to have a heart attack a die right there. If yall think were obsessed with yall, you should have heard all of the ruckus that started when milan was just standing along the fence watching the game. You would have thought we were assembling a nuclear bomb! and like the classier team (not one that was scared, i hardly that that old man could have done much physically and if the cop did we could have probably had a pretty good discrimination law suit on the city) we chose the lesser of two evils and sat with humboldt. As for your team, it would probably help if you would come to grips with the hand youve been dealt, quit crying about the big bad multiplier rule, and see what you can change. (like the coach or the style of offense you run)

I've got an idea that can stop all of this: If you are a Milan that: (1) hates USJ and loves to run them into the ground and talk about how classless they are (2) are a Milan fan that loves to talk about how awesome/wonderful/dominant/dynamic Milan is or (3)again, a Milan fan, that continues to say "wait till week 4, we'll get our payback, we're going to dominate you", etc. etc. etc. USJ, then go do this: next time you see a thread with "USJ", "Bruins", or "West TN private school" in the title - RESIST ALL URGES to post something about MILAN or USJ. Go and start your own website - www.usjishorrible-milanisthegreatest.com, and go to town. Everyone is tired of hearing all this junk.

So I guess I should say nothing about USJ crossing routes and how they are committing offensive pass interference because they are impeding the progress of the defenders.

See, the guys going from left to right, vice-versa, are slamming into the defenders coming from the opposite side of the field which is leaving a couple folks open for their passing game.

I heard about it from a TSSAA Referee. Maybe its just an NFL rule <shrug> ;)

So I guess I should say nothing about USJ crossing routes and how they are committing offensive pass interference because they are impeding the progress of the defenders.

See, the guys going from left to right, vice-versa, are slamming into the defenders coming from the opposite side of the field which is leaving a couple folks open for their passing game.

I heard about it from a TSSAA Referee. Maybe its just an NFL rule <shrug> ;)

Seriously?