USJ at Humboldt

JPM62

This game went about like I thought it would. I figured this game was a tossup and knew Humboldt would have a hard time defending the pass and USJ would have a hard time defending the run.

Looking at the stats, this game was as close as the score was.

Humboldt will be lucky to win out.

do me a favor and think that until the end of week 10...k?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt will struggle running the ball against Martin and Huntingdon.

Humboldt has a good team with a lot of athletes, but they're going to be a little out coached against Huntington and Westview. They have a good team but they haven't played like it the past few games (excluding GC). I really hope they do get beat one of these next two games, but im not going to make a prediction, it'll be close.

Humboldt has a good team with a lot of athletes, but they're going to be a little out coached against Huntington and Westview. They have a good team but they haven't played like it the past few games (excluding GC). I really hope they do get beat one of these next two games, but im not going to make a prediction, it'll be close.

I agree, Humboldt's last two game will be close! USJ played Westview on Westview's homecoming and they lost only 14-7. That one will be difficult for Humboldt. I haven't seen Huntington play, but if Humboldt runs the ball like they did last night, I think they can win that one.

A couple of good athletes and some good coaching will hold Donald(15 yards against Milan). I don't have faith in Humboldt's coaching staff. I think Coady will be prepared and have success on D.

Now with the Huntingdon game. The Mustang's front 7 is very good. Lot of speed with Donald and Sherril and Harris is the best D tackle I've seen. If the vikings can't throw the ball with a lot of success it will be tough to move the ball.

I've got an idea that can stop all of this: If you are a Milan that: (1) hates USJ and loves to run them into the ground and talk about how classless they are (2) are a Milan fan that loves to talk about how awesome/wonderful/dominant/dynamic Milan is or (3)again, a Milan fan, that continues to say "wait till week 4, we'll get our payback, we're going to dominate you", etc. etc. etc. USJ, then go do this: next time you see a thread with "USJ", "Bruins", or "West TN private school" in the title - RESIST ALL URGES to post something about MILAN or USJ. Go and start your own website - www.usjishorrible-milanisthegreatest.com, and go to town. Everyone is tired of hearing all this junk.

i'm not.

i'm not.

I tired of it. The Milan-USJ game has been over for weeks now. Do like some of your fellow Milan Bulldogs have done and move on please. I`ve already had to delete a lot of posts on this thread because some of you Milan folks want to make every single USJ thread all about Milan.

VG

One more thing to pass on. I`ve had complaints from other folks who are non-USJ fans that have complained of getting tired of hearing about it too. You and some others have gotten to the point that you are reflecting poorly on your fans and your school with your constant comments about USJ and Milan.

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

A couple of things vg.

Milan posters can't be blamed for the entire thing. usj has done it's share of antagonizing. As you can see several us have been talking about football. I wasn't on here tryin to turn this into a milan thread. I thought this game would be a good one and every humboldt game has huge implications on milan.

Also if someone doesn't like something then why would they choose to read it? If you don't want to see it then don't. It's pretty simple.

Several of you have coacht far overrated. Milan has a population of about 8000. There are about what 10 or 15 posters on here from Milan. The vast majority of folks around here have never heard of coacht. Someone would be senile to base their opinion on an entire town pop. 8000 based on 1 poster on coacht.

Milan....Let's be done with this until next year. There's no point in arguing with this bunch.

Edited by bulldawgs#1

I agree, Humboldt's last two game will be close! USJ played Westview on Westview's homecoming and they lost only 14-7. That one will be difficult for Humboldt. I haven't seen Huntington play, but if Humboldt runs the ball like they did last night, I think they can win that one.

alright...so are you using the usj westview and usj and humboldt game to figure out the outcome of the humboldt westview game? matchups are totally different...so it's kinda of hard to compare teams just by the way they played against some other team...

A couple of things vg.

Milan posters can't be blamed for the entire thing. usj has done it's share of antagonizing. As you can see several us have been talking about football. I wasn't on here tryin to turn this into a milan thread. I thought this game would be a good one and every humboldt game has huge implications on milan.

Also if someone doesn't like something then why would they choose to read it? If you don't want to see it then don't. It's pretty simple.

Several of you have coacht far overrated. Milan has a population of about 8000. There are about what 10 or 15 posters on here from Milan. The vast majority of folks around here have never heard of coacht. Someone would be senile to base their opinion on an entire town pop. 8000 based on 1 poster on coacht.

Milan....Let's be done with this until next year. There's no point in arguing with this bunch.

As a volunteer moderator it`s kinda my job to read posts. One of the rules of the board that coacht has asked posters to do is try and stay on topic. This is a USJ/Humboldt thread. I realize that sometimes threads can go in different directions, but Milan fans (a few of them) keep wanting to bring up the USJ game. From what I have seen it`s Milan folks that bring this up and then USJ folks seem compelled to respond. I`m just asking that you move on like other Milan posters have done. This topic will be pertinent again next year I`m sure when the game rolls around again. But there are too many people that are just tired of hearing about it.

Secondly, this website has almost 60,000 registered members. It is ranked in the top one hundred (see THIS LINK ) message boards in pages viewed daily.So yeah, folks on the other side of the state do make generalizations about schools by their fans that post on here. Plus like I said before, there have been non-USJ fans that have been requesting we put an end to this issue for now. There are even some of your fellow Milan fans asking them to move on.

A couple of things vg.

10 or 15 posters are giving Milan a bad name.

Also, Some of your posters seem to be players. If I was a coach I would see to it that my players stayed off the message boards and focussed on the game of the week.