USJ at Humboldt

JPM62

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go with Humboldt, Donald may or may not be 100% but there is too much talent to get beat by USJ. I thought Humboldt did a decent job defending the pass against Milan. If USJ can man up on D it might be a game but I don't see that happening.

Has Westview played Humboldt yet?

I'll go with Humboldt, Donald may or may not be 100% but there is too much talent to get beat by USJ. I thought Humboldt did a decent job defending the pass against Milan. If USJ can man up on D it might be a game but I don't see that happening.

I agree with you on the fact if USJ can man up on D. Their defense seems to step it up when they need to. They held Westview 14-7. I think the true test will be if USJ's offense can get points on the board.

What i really wish would happen is for Humbolt to lose without USJ winning. :) How is this possible you may ask, well ive got it! We'll call ronnie carter "anonymously" and tell him Humbolt has an ineligible player. Im sure that somebody on that team has a parent with another house, or an aunt with a summer home in Florida, or a mailbox on the wrong side of the road, you know something like that that would force them to forfeit. ITS INGENOUS!

Edited by BulldawgDynasty

What i really wish would happen is for Humbolt to lose without USJ winning. :lol: How is this possible you may ask, well ive got it! We'll call ronnie carter "anonymously" and tell him Humbolt has an ineligible player. Im sure that somebody on that team has a parent with another house, or an aunt with a summer home in Florida, or a mailbox on the wrong side of the road, you know something like that that would force them to forfeit. ITS INGENOUS!

I am not a fan of Humboldt, nor am I a fan of Milan or USJ. I will say this to the posters like the one who I am quoting above. Get over it dude. Your constant whining about the decision made my the TSSAA is not reflecting well on your team, the town, and its fans. Wal-Mart has a sale on cheese this week. You need to run out and buy some to go along with the over abundance of "whine" that you obviously have.