USJ at Humboldt

JPM62

AD is 100%...dont know where you heard that from but he's 100%...we play at westview in week 9...idk where the guy got that we play milan in week 10...we played them in week 6...but we play at huntingdon in week 10....and to go along with the last post...i agree with you...milan broke the rules...that's it...when you break the rules you have to suffer the consiquences...i hope milan does make it to the playoffs so that we can play them again...and im pulling for them to win all of their games cause if they do and humboldt does then humboldt wins the region

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USJ has been playing everybody close...idk how but they have...ive seen some film on them and their defense runs to the ball well...also they seem to have gotten a lil running game to go along with their passing game that they ran all of last year...so that's opening it up a lil for their QB...but they still pass alot...but in this game humboldt has more talent than USJ and humboldt also hasn't been playing well these past few games, they showed up in the 2nd half of the GC game last week..but this week i see humboldt coming out fired up and humboldt wins big at home on senior night

USJ has been playing everybody close...idk how but they have...ive seen some film on them and their defense runs to the ball well...also they seem to have gotten a lil running game to go along with their passing game that they ran all of last year...so that's opening it up a lil for their QB...but they still pass alot...but in this game humboldt has more talent than USJ and humboldt also hasn't been playing well these past few games, they showed up in the 2nd half of the GC game last week..but this week i see humboldt coming out fired up and humboldt wins big at home on senior night

How many points did Humboldt score in the second half?

This game will be close like all of USJ's games but Milan and Fayette Academy. USJ has a solid D.

If USJ can win two out of three to close the season they're in the playoffs. I think Huntingdon and Dresden are both good match up's for USJ. I don't know much about Humboldt other than Adrian Donald is a solid RB, and they have really ugly uniforms haha.