Silverdale @ Whitwell

TNbBall23

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TNB-Ball-Any more mocking of a volunteer just trying to help the program can get you banned from the site. If you think I'm out of line, email CoachT, tell him what's getting deleted and what you're meaning by it, and see if he thinks it's suitable.

I dont know what is goin on above on this thread,and i dont really care.on paper Silverdale should get the win.Temple beat Silverdale by 7 and beat Whitwell by 33 i think.buti think it will be close.both teams have very good running games.Silverdale with their wing t and Whitwell with Mcowan.i'll take Silverdale by 10

I dont know what is goin on above on this thread,and i dont really care.on paper Silverdale should get the win.Temple beat Silverdale by 7 and beat Whitwell by 33 i think.buti think it will be close.both teams have very good running games.Silverdale with their wing t and Whitwell with Mcowan.i'll take Silverdale by 10

You could also say Whitwell beat Grace 48-28 and Grace beat Silverdale 34-16. If you put those together it would say Whitwell by 38. Your earlier analogy would say Silverdale by 26. I think this simply shows you cant compare scores to get an accurate prediction. Ill average the two and say Whitwell by 6. :thumb: