Unaka Vs. Cloudland

acdcfan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bad could this one be?

How bad could it be? VERY BAD... For the Rangers... To many times we have gone into this game with a good team, and Cloudland haveing a bad team, thinking we were gonna waltz to a victory, and end up getting our arsses handed to us. Happened two years ago, and from my understanding it happened a few times in the early 90's... Cloudland LIVES for this game. It doesn't matter to them if they don't win a game all season, if they beat Unaka, they can rest a little easier at night. Every Cloudland team DOES NOT want to be the team that finally loses to Unaka. Thats a plain and simple fact... With that being said, Unaka has a much better team than Cloudland this year. And if they go into this game knowing they're in for a fight, and knowing they're going to have to play hard, Unaka will end up with a victory. But if they don't come in ready to play, it could get ugly... But Coach Ensor will have these boys ready Friday night.... And has it been 30 years? I thought it was 28 or 29...

Edited by Rangerbook06

Since both of these teams have lost to Cosby this has to be the battle to see who is the worst and who is second worst teams in TN. right? I mean Cosby can't beat a good team so these two must really stink, I don't know if you could stay awake for four qaurters of this game or not. I mean Really both of these teams have got beat on their HOME fields by COSBY :lol: Hampton is the Best team in the state and has really got a shot at the title this year , they were the first decent team Cosby has played all year and they just pounded Cosby by a gigantic 7 whole points and was even nice enough to let cosby drive the field to their 25 yard line going in to tie the game just before the final whistle blew. Now I don't know a whole lot but I do know if you can't beat Cosby , or can't even beat them by more than 7 that has to mean you are not very good cause according to 85% of Carter County Cosby is awful which makes Cloudland and Unaka TERRIBLE and Hampton just SO SO ! :lol:

Well gosh Wes, it could be an absolute disaster! After all, Unaka is coming off one of the biggest wins of thier season by trouncing Kings Academy for the Athletically Challenged.

NOT :P

Our Rangers are loaded (for a Creeker team) and they will give away a close one to the tougher Landers. Sorry folks. We have a good team but not off of Stoney Creek. Yes, we will beat some of the teams like we usually are and will go back to be, but not Cloudland. Talking about someone have another's number. Well, need say no more but our number is up and we need to be satisfied with the few wins we got this year. It may be awhile after we loose these seniors. Besides, its kind of like watching middle school football looking at our Rangers.

Its got the Book down, way down. :(:(

Unaka could win this game by three touchdowns if the offense can produce like it did last week. It's no secret they play good defense and love to pop the pads. For those that don't think Unaka will have a good team after this year, think again. Ensor's commitment to the weight room will have some of those younger kids ready to step in and play at a high level next year. They will have Jacob Estep and Hunter Taylor back along with a very good sophomore class and some more juniors. I think they have three freshman that will play next year and possbily one incoming freshman.

This coaching staff will build a winner on the creek. The athletes have always been there, you just have to get them out.

Unaka 27

Cloudland 16

This could be the year that Unaka ends their drought. But, everybody and their brother said the same exact same thing two years ago. This year's matchup WILL feature a Unaka win. Nothing against Cloudland, but it is hard to overcome a two losses: Jellico and Jordan Hughes.

I was wrong, it hasn't been 30 years. Unaka beat (2-8) Cloudland in 1981 13-6, but Cloudland won a bunch before that. So it's been roughly 25 years since Unaka's beat Cloudland. So a win Friday would be Unaka's second over Cloudland in 33 years actually.

I don't think Cloudland can overcome that Jellico loss. I mean, that's probably the worst loss that school's seen since losing to Sunbright in 1997.

I was wrong, it hasn't been 30 years. Unaka beat (2-8) Cloudland in 1981 13-6, but Cloudland won a bunch before that. So it's been roughly 25 years since Unaka's beat Cloudland. So a win Friday would be Unaka's second over Cloudland in 33 years actually.

I don't think Cloudland can overcome that Jellico loss. I mean, that's probably the worst loss that school's seen since losing to Sunbright in 1997.

I dunno, the loss to CAK in 2003 was definitely a heartbreaker. Hey Phattie, can you still get me that pass?

33 years, jeez

ok you've head the saying "even a blind squirral finds a nut every now and then".

From a statictical point of view, it's time for the Rangers to win. Once every 30+ years,lol When you combine things like this, the injuries and Bozo at the wheel. It's looking pretty darn good for Unaka. If I were Ukaka I'd see this as a changing of the gaurd and bring my "A" game, even if Ukakas "A" game equates to a "B". :thumb:

Here is a sure fire way for CHS to win this one........... Put coach Julian in charge of the defence, put Coach Turyfield in charge offence and tie coach Kieth(aka Bozo) to the desk in the field house. lol Then CHS can atleat have a chance to win.

ofpG