Unaka Vs. Cloudland

acdcfan

Ok Swimmy Swammy Swimmy Swimmy Swammy Swiper Sniper. We know krich makes the occasional blunder in the paper, especially on here. I agree Book06 your buddy should not be taken up for because if there ever wasn't a ranger, he is it. But let's not forget, in his own twisted way I do think he is a ranger...krich that is. Now what's this inside info that greatly concerns you sniper? care to comment?

we are counting on krich. i'm affraid he is loosing cred with the players the broadcasts are ok it's the reflection time comments. if he were closer he could offer some insight to some of the changes they have made and the direction the team is going instead of always second guessing, leave that to the amatures like the waterboy aka rangerbook. according to the players parents i see at work waterboy has lost all cred with the players i just don't want to see this happen to krich. according to the praents theres lots of positive things happening.mabe krich is inveous or jellous eather of which i cain't see just spectulating help us out here krich.coffe time.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but the games already been played... Unaka won 21-0.

So why don't you make a new topic so the people in Region 2 won't think that the game will be played this Friday. You people (Up the Creek) keep on acting like you have won the East State Championship by beating Cloudland. Anyone who watches, plays, or has any football know-how knows that Cloudland was in trouble after week 3, but us Highlander fateful was just crossing our fingers and hopeing that the younger players would come out of it, but reality hit home comeing week that the pressure was to much with a loss to Jellico. So get over it you won, yes I said it Unaka won LAST Friday so I would guess that 24-1 doesn't sound to bad to me. Creekers do you think that you can win 24 in a row if you do then you need to be on stage at the Comady Zone in Johnson City Friday and Saturdays.