Marion Co vs Bledsoe Co - Battle of Warriors

polecat

I do enjoy coming to Bledsoe County. It is a beautiful place to watch a game and will be even better after it is over. You guys have really improved during this year and should feel like a true power. You haven't beaten anyone with a winning record this year though so don't think you can start that on us.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do enjoy coming to Bledsoe County. It is a beautiful place to watch a game and will be even better after it is over. You guys have really improved during this year and should feel like a true power. You haven't beaten anyone with a winning record this year though so don't think you can start that on us.

You've not beaten anyone with a winning record either.....

It's if you don't know anyTHING don't say anyTHING. Sorry didn't know had to give an English lesson. I am sure that you weren't unhappy with one of the coaches of the past but am sure that someone else there was complaining about him. Did you play on one of the teams that we beat? If so I am sorry I guess someone should have blamed us for winning.

AHHH another english lesson and another outsider that think he knows it all about our program!

I just love it! :lol:

Ok you caught me with the winning record thing. Truth is I don't know if we can beat Upperman or not and I am sure that you guys are going to beat Cannon. I hope that we get a shot at you because it will mean we finished 3rd. I did not mean to start a fight on this sight I just hate to see coaches not getting the credit they deserve while someone else has an agenda and tries to give all the credit to the assistant coach. And, I was wondering if any of the people on this board had actually played football for bledsoe

Ok you caught me with the winning record thing. Truth is I don't know if we can beat Upperman or not and I am sure that you guys are going to beat Cannon. I hope that we get a shot at you because it will mean we finished 3rd. I did not mean to start a fight on this sight I just hate to see coaches not getting the credit they deserve while someone else has an agenda and tries to give all the credit to the assistant coach. And, I was wondering if any of the people on this board had actually played football for bledsoe

I wasn't trying to be a smart---......Just was gonna point that out to you...

What gives you the right to decide if the coach deserves the credit? The only agenda, I have is the kids that play for Bledsoe County getting the best possible. Not giving the assistant all the credit, just telling you what I see at every game. If a coach has to get credit from someone not associated, at all, with his program, what is that saying?

It's if you don't know anyTHING don't say anyTHING. Sorry didn't know had to give an English lesson. I am sure that you weren't unhappy with one of the coaches of the past but am sure that someone else there was complaining about him. Did you play on one of the teams that we beat? If so I am sorry I guess someone should have blamed us for winning.

My apology to WHead, Volhead, Boys, Buzz, etc.....be off line a few days, and not able to support my pals, but ...

Oh baby, been waiting all week on something like this.

One quick and simple message to the individual (sounds like a girl)called "getright". She sounds pretty

Come on down and play us, on our field.

Nuff said..........oh, proper english for the highly educated there on the ridge...

That would be "enough said."

My apology for the slang.....wasn't raise with the silver spoon of good fortune...

Polecat.

Who's got my back.......????

My apology to WHead, Volhead, Boys, Buzz, etc.....be off line a few days, and not able to support my pals, but ...

One quick and simple message to the individual (sounds like a girl)called "getright". She sounds pretty

Nuff said..........oh, proper english for the highly educated there on the ridge...

My apology for the slang.....wasn't raise with the silver spoon of good fortune...

Polecat.

Sure I got your back, but only if I could figure out who you are....

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

Polecat.

You, know I got your back. I think she had a hair appointment or something, no post as of late. We will get them at home.

I know you will anyway, but no matter how or when this season ends, everyone, I mean everyone needs to be waiting outside the locker room, and when these young men come out, tell them how proud Bledsoe is of them, and what a good job they did, this year. My tank is always full on Bledsoe pride, but I think the needle is about to break right now.

To Mr Watson: It was a joy to watch you play, and I am looking forward to watching you come back with a vengence next year, keep your head up, and work hard.

Hair appointment was right! Had to get some purple spray and get it highlighted in Dragon colors so I can show my pride. I was through with this thread but.....I guess the guys who are never beens wanted to call out a girl. I am not but that is probably much you guys style same as your team. Find a weak opponent and beat them up. I was a player back in the day and can remember some things about bledsoe football but one of those wasn't crybabies and whiners like you guys are. When we played against them at least they played hard. I still get a thrill knowing that even though my teams didn't beat them this year's York team is going to get my revenge both times. Well maybe not, Cannon may get you

Edited by getright