Marion Co vs Bledsoe Co - Battle of Warriors

polecat

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Significant District game, are there any predictions?

Polecat

Good game by Bledsoe last week, if the real Warriors(Bledsoe) win the turnover battle, they will win this game 14 - 13.

Since the valet service has the experience from last week, we will continue to allow our guest to do the parking again this week. If you need a map of the parking spaces, let me know.

Hey "B" I don't suppose you were as happy Saturday night as you were Friday night. Oh well, at least you got to be happy for the first half. Let me know when you get ready for a new hat, and I'll take up a collection. I'm sure volhead would pitch in.

Bledsoe - 14

Jasper - 13

The Real Marion Co. - oh never mind their in 1A.

Hey "B" don't forget to get your parking validated by Chick Richard, Friday night. If he tries to park you in the ditch, don't think nothing of it, he's just having flashbacks from last week.

Hey "B" don't forget to get your parking validated by Chick Richard, Friday night. If he tries to park you in the ditch, don't think nothing of it, he's just having flashbacks from last week.

I like that...Chick Richard...is he really a she??? Chick didn't like his/her DITCH last Friday.

I still say MC by 2 TD's :lol: . Buzz, you should listen to the ZonePirate

I like that...Chick Richard...is he really a she??? Chick didn't like his/her DITCH last Friday.

I still say MC by 2 TD's :lol: . Buzz, you should listen to the ZonePirate

Yea, unfortunately Chick Richard is relagated to ditch patrol 2 weeks in s row.

The Real WARRIORS - 14

Jasper - 13

The real Marion Co. - 30

Temple - 33

P.S. I tried to get into the whole third person thing and found that it is just too retarded. sorry.

Warriors win :thumb:

Just playing.

After seeing both teams play I do think that Marion is the better team. But then seeing just one game for both sides is not really a great way to base predictions but I do think that the Warriors (purple version) pull this one out. I think that the boys from Jasper know that if they win this one then they are pretty much second place in the region no matter what.

There is a shot of Bledsoe winning this one but I think that Marion is the better team overall.

Warriors win :thumb:

Just playing.

After seeing both teams play I do think that Marion is the better team. But then seeing just one game for both sides is not really a great way to base predictions but I do think that the Warriors (purple version) pull this one out. I think that the boys from Jasper know that if they win this one then they are pretty much second place in the region no matter what.

There is a shot of Bledsoe winning this one but I think that Marion is the better team overall.

too much rum = not seeing an upset when it's stareing you in the face.

Chick Richard = mini-van parker

Bledsoe - 14

Jasper - 13

Hey "B" I don't suppose you were as happy Saturday night as you were Friday night. Oh well, at least you got to be happy for the first half. Let me know when you get ready for a new hat, and I'll take up a collection. I'm sure volhead would pitch in.

Bledsoe - 14

Jasper - 13

The Real Marion Co. - oh never mind their in 1A.

:thumb::lol: ......I'm for anyone UT plays....So therefore I have alot of hats, just haven't found the one yet....