FC vs WC

bigmonster

Well it's ok next yr. FC is going to be great you will see and i was at the game I seen # 61 he did not hit Moran in the knee and Well #61 must be pretty good when all of your coaches give a compliment huh...yall go ahead and go to the playoffs and get wooped and yea FC does not accept no playoffs cause they usally go every year but this year was hard for them new coach new plays you go through that and see what happens bexy yr. will be the season anf #61 is a junior this year he has one more year and he will be better next yr.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly....that is causing the bickering among the staff. Now Britton knows how it feels to be hated. Big difference from being the asst coach everyone loved.

Fortunately, he had games against Cumberland Co and Shelbyville...both are winless...otherwise he may be treated the same way Coach Brown was. FC did not get good pr for firing Coach Brown after a 0-10 season, but they don't take well to losing and losing bad. Coach Britton will do better in 07...he will get more control of the team. He has a very good freshmen group coming up. If the non region schedule doesn't change, FC could win 4 or 5 games next yr. Good luck in the off season.

Well it's ok next yr. FC is going to be great you will see and i was at the game I seen # 61 he did not hit Moran in the knee and Well #61 must be pretty good when all of your coaches give a compliment huh...yall go ahead and go to the playoffs and get wooped and yea FC does not accept no playoffs cause they usally go every year but this year was hard for them new coach new plays you go through that and see what happens bexy yr. will be the season anf #61 is a junior this year he has one more year and he will be better next yr.

Let me guess.........you are the infamous # 61. I didn't see anything about how great they thought that you were in their newspaper article about the game?? GEEZ....would have thought they would be raving about the monster. Sure they weren't talking about what their kid was going to be for Halloween when they said something about a monster?? hahahahahah...b/c sounds like the game was never in question.

Edited by 2priceless

Maybe you should meet the English teacher. (Copying u'r post 2 Word and checkin' it fer spellin' and grammer mite hep!)

JUST TEASIN'! Glad you're a Rebel fan. When yall play dixie I almost want to yell for FC even though I'm on the visitors side. Looks to me like FC is playing lots of young players and they will be a real threat for the top three places...in 2007. I thought FC played WC with a lot of discipline with means they must have some good coaching.

Last night was the best WC Pioneer performance I've seen...including all of last year.

Well defensiveman, #61's effort was not enough to quell the Pioneers was it ? And I'm sure I wouldn't characterize him as a "monster" How about "dirty." He is the one who took a cheap shot on Moran's knee in the 4th quarter, right? Anyway, we all know that WC hasn't much of a chance against Riverdale, but a chance to "go to the show" is way better than no chance, eh?

May not be Riverdale "OldSchool". Depends on the final game of the regualr season. Warrren County vs. Coffee Co. and possibly Lebanon vs. Smyrna. Don't write off the Pioneers to the 4th seed just yet.

GO PIONEERS!!!!!!!

May not be Riverdale "OldSchool". Depends on the final game of the regualr season. Warrren County vs. Coffee Co. and possibly Lebanon vs. Smyrna. Don't write off the Pioneers to the 4th seed just yet.

GO PIONEERS!!!!!!!

Kellraiser, you are correct about that. I was looking at it from a, pardon the pun,"worst case scenario." I certainly hope that they could wind up with a Smyrna, or better yet Lebanon, a team they have scrimmaged earlier this year and held their own against. Winning their last two games is the priority right now and I certainly don't want the Pioneers to think about anything but that. Now is the time for them to gel and come together as one unit and realize that they can defintely improve over last season!!!

Kellraiser, you are correct about that. I was looking at it from a, pardon the pun,"worst case scenario." I certainly hope that they could wind up with a Smyrna, or better yet Lebanon, a team they have scrimmaged earlier this year and held their own against. Winning their last two games is the priority right now and I certainly don't want the Pioneers to think about anything but that. Now is the time for them to gel and come together as one unit and realize that they can defintely improve over last season!!!

AMEN!

GO PIONEERS!!!

First time the Pioneers have won in Winchester since 1983 (they haven't played every year since then...but they have played most years). Also the first time that Warren county has made the playoffs in back-to-back seasons since the '82 and '83 seasons.

Warren County still has the ability to get to .500 on the season and over .500 in the region (with a win at Coffee Co. in two weeks).

Great combined effort against Franklin Co.

Moran was 4-6 yards away from a 100-yard rushing effort and the wrinkles with the fullback, tailback, split back and the toss to a motioned receiver (the "rocket reverse") are going to be tough for any team to defend.

That was the most fun watching the Pioneers (on both sides of the ball) that I've experienced in a very looooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Let's have a big crowd go to Sequatchie County this Friday night.

GO PIONEERS!!!

Well I was sitting in class, and my teacher told me to come on here and correct you. Witch this teacher played football for the Pioneers, and played at MTSU. So he knows what he is talking bout.

Warren Co. made the playoffs 1980 and 1983. This is the first time in Warren Co. history to make the playoffs back to back seasons

So I say its time for everyone including myself to get off all the coaches backs. Because this staff as done something that Paz, Newby or any other coachs that has coached at WC. So great job to all of are coaches and players

Edited by FrOnTrOlLbRo_31