Week 8 Carter County Predictions

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallsportfan, I came to that conclusion because Hampton struggled to beat Cosby after you said they would blow them out. Even if Adam had not got hurt, it would have been a close game. With that being said, Hampton is only a good team in east TN. Go watch South Pittsburg. I've seen first hand what they are really about.

Fallsportfan, I came to that conclusion because Hampton struggled to beat Cosby after you said they would blow them out. Even if Adam had not got hurt, it would have been a close game. With that being said, Hampton is only a good team in east TN. Go watch South Pittsburg. I've seen first hand what they are really about.

Once again, thank you for your "expert" opinion

KING, you need to put down that quart jar before you get on here and post. Adam is good for 2 touchdowns himself. Now, can it be assumed that he would have put up 2 extra scores if he wouldn't have gotten hurt, yeah assumed, but it is specualtion now. And it can also be speculated he could have put up more than 2. KING, you as usual are a disgrace to Carter Co. footall and you wouldn't pull for a team around here if it was the last thing you could do. South Pitt is tough, must be they are in the top 4 in the state. But no way in your right mind can you tell us how it would have been if Adam would not have gotten hurt. Once again KING< you show just how plain ignorant you are. :thumb:

KING, you need to put down that quart jar before you get on here and post. Adam is good for 2 touchdowns himself. Now, can it be assumed that he would have put up 2 extra scores if he wouldn't have gotten hurt, yeah assumed, but it is specualtion now. And it can also be speculated he could have put up more than 2. KING, you as usual are a disgrace to Carter Co. footall and you wouldn't pull for a team around here if it was the last thing you could do. South Pitt is tough, must be they are in the top 4 in the state. But no way in your right mind can you tell us how it would have been if Adam would not have gotten hurt. Once again KING< you show just how plain ignorant you are. :thumb:

Very well said, The score would have been about 42 to 14. Some people may wonder how Adam would have kept Cosby from scoring, its really simple if you think about it. Cosby would not have had as many posessions because Hampton wouldn't have had to punt. He would have also had an impact on defence. Before anyone jumps me and says, How do you know this? Its pretty simple,I 've saw him do it about 20 times in a row. I doubt he would have took this night off.

Very well said, The score would have been about 42 to 14. Some people may wonder how Adam would have kept Cosby from scoring, its really simple if you think about it. Cosby would not have had as many posessions because Hampton wouldn't have had to punt. He would have also had an impact on defence. Before anyone jumps me and says, How do you know this? Its pretty simple,I 've saw him do it about 20 times in a row. I doubt he would have took this night off.

Three thing I have tried to tell people this year pujo:

1. Adam was a difference maker, the explosivness, score anytime and good for 2 TD"S himself.

2. Adam wasn't all we had..........that's been proved all year.

3. THE KING can't predict a football game. :thumb:

And I think that all 3 have been proven. any naysayers, you are out of your mind. :angry:

Three thing I have tried to tell people this year pujo:

1. Adam was a difference maker, the explosivness, score anytime and good for 2 TD"S himself.

2. Adam wasn't all we had..........that's been proved all year.

3. THE KING can't predict a football game. :lol:

And I think that all 3 have been proven. any naysayers, you are out of your mind. :thumb:

The king could do a better job picking if he wanted to. Envy causes him alot of trouble. And ypu are definately right about the other two.

There is no doubt in my mind that Hampton would have beaten Cosby by more if Adam hadn't gotten hurt. I'm not going to take anything away from Cosby, but nobody has been able to stop him, (maybe Trousdale County last year) I don't really remember how many yards he had. Anyway, Cosby is no where near as dominant as Trousdale was, so you CAN'T tell me Adam wouldn't have had a big game and scored at least two touchdowns. By the way, I think Hampton will again show they're not a one man team....Dogs 38 Doakies 13

Edited by HamptonBulldogs1

Compare the last 3 Carter County semifinal teams.

Cloudland '01, beat South Pitt in semis, lost to Ezell in championship.

Cloudland '02, lost to Boyd-Buchanan in semis.

Hampton '05, lost to Trousdale in semis.

Which team was the better one?

Can you compare any of these teams with the '97, '98, '99 Cyclone teams?

Really not sure what year it was ,but one of those Cyclone teams should have won the state in 4a, Hampton should have won the state in 2a in 96. Cloudlands best shot was 2003,just wasn't to happen. For the size of schools, Cloudland has outdone them all by a long shot. Those days seem to be gone, Hampton is the new kid on the block. They have a ton of starters back next season and their JV,s are undefeated. Cloudland has talent all the way from the 4th grade through the 10th, not really sure if it matters.