Week 8 Carter County Predictions

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaka 28

Clouland 24

This will be Unaka's last chance to beat Cloudland for a while.

Hampton 48

CD 6

Rest the starters for the playoff push. Team comes together after losing Townsend

Happy Valley 28

SG 14

Happy Valley is begining to play better. More experience.

Sullivan East 14

Elizabethton 35

Betsy wins one. The athletes are there just need to get it together.

Unaka over Cloudland---barn burner 8-6

Hampton over CD---not a barn burner 38-0 (every win proves they can play without Adam, just not as explosive)

South Greene over HV---tough to call-----25-18

East over Elizabethton---much like CLoudland, 'Betsy at the bottom of the humiliation barrel-----27-13

Side note---If the KING gets on and makes his predictions I reserve the right to change mine to go against his, he hasn't got the best record of picking games. :thumb:

Unaka over Cloudland---barn burner 8-6

Hampton over CD---not a barn burner 38-0 (every win proves they can play without Adam, just not as explosive)

South Greene over HV---tough to call-----25-18

East over Elizabethton---much like CLoudland, 'Betsy at the bottom of the humiliation barrel-----27-13

Side note---If the KING gets on and makes his predictions I reserve the right to change mine to go against his, he hasn't got the best record of picking games. :thumb:

Unaka, 21-18 -- I think Cloudland will be motivated in this game. Enough to keep it close. However, Unaka has more talent and WILL HIT. Cloudland needs to shake up their coaching staff. Julian, Turbyfill and Chambers need more say.

Hampton, 28-10 -- This will be worse. I'm being conservative.

EHS, 26-21 -- Cyclones need to win out.

SG, 20-14 -- Too many athletes on the Rebels. They've got everybody back from last year pretty much.

They left off the biggest game of the week in Carter Co. The Jr pee wees of Elizabethton and our POWERFUL Highlanders, both undefeated.

Unaka 7

Cloudland 6

Hampton ,ask JC

CD 7

Elizabethton 28

East 14

South Greene 35

Happy Valley 14

Cloudland Jr Pee WEE 28

Elizabethton 8

Week 8.... And remember kids, anything can happen at these game: They're all being played on FRIDAY THE 13TH!!! :D

Hampton @ Chuckey-Doak- Hampton will ralley around the injury to Townsend, and while they may not be as explosive now, they will be more determined than ever. Ducky-Choke finaly notched a win into the win colum, a 6-0 barnburner with West Greene??? :D They've got some weapons down there, it just seems they can't utilize them... Hampton-41 Chuckey-Doak-15

South Greene @ Happy Valley- This is for a 1st round home play-off game. Don't think it will matter much though... Happy Valley struggled against North Greene's defense, so I don't think they will have much sucsess at all against Johnny Reb.... South Greene-34 Happy Valley-6

Sullivan East @ Elizabethton- Elizabethton Needs to win out or have some divine help to make the play-offs. I don't think they can do it. I don't know which East team will show up. The one that lost to Crockett, or the won that fought Sullivan South tooth and nail. Who knows... Elizabethton-21 Sullivan East-17

Unaka @ Cloudland- If this were any other team than Cloudland, I would be predicting a blowout. But no matter how bad a team they have, Cloudland always shows up for this game. Everyone on here seems to agree that Unaka has the more talented team this year. And if they go up there focused and ready to play like they are the more talented team, they WILL win. If they don't, then it might be the same-old same-old... Unaka-26 Cloudland-12

Now like I said, all of these games are going to be played on FRIDAY THE 13TH! So as you head out to cheer your team on Friday night, be sure to walk under a ladder, have a black cat cross your path, and break a mirror (Thats alot easier for me. All I have to do is look at one! :rolleyes: )

Edited by Rangerbook06

Cloudland 12 Unaka 10, reminiscent of 1994 :blink:

Hampton 30 C-D 0 hampton is still decent in the weak east.

South Greene 30 H-V 21

Ole Betsy 21 Sullivan East 20

Fall Sport Fan, feel free to change whatever you like. However, your Hampton Bulldogs are more mortal than you thought, eh? :lol:

How do you come to that conclusion? Adam is out? What you haven't been able to grasp, just like alot of other people, Adam wasn't it for us. Although he will be truly missed and could open a game at any time, I feel strongly that we seen what a team we have now at Cosby. You just keep betting against em KING and we will just keep doing what we now how to do, WIN!!!!!! :lol:

p.s. Hampton is still better than decent. cosby is slightly more than a decent team and we are just a notch above that. Tell you what, you tell me what you think of Hampton come week 10.

Edited by FallSportFan

How do you come to that conclusion? Adam is out? What you haven't been able to grasp, just like alot of other people, Adam wasn't it for us. Although he will be truly missed and could open a game at any time, I feel strongly that we seen what a team we have now at Cosby. You just keep betting against em KING and we will just keep doing what we now how to do, WIN!!!!!! :thumb:

p.s. Hampton is still better than decent. cosby is slightly more than a decent team and we are just a notch above that. Tell you what, you tell me what you think of Hampton come week 10.

No doubt about it Fall, you guys have a much better passing attack than a lot of people realize! The Lyons kid is a very good player that will definately cause matchup problems for a lot of people with his height and ability to run, and Im sure people will find out real soon what #22 is all about! Keep the Dog nation rolling on and we will try to do the same here in Eagle land and maybe we can take care of region 2 and have us another showdown in the playoffs! I know it wont be easy, because we now have to contend with the Jackets but surely they can not be as big and strong up front as you all, but I know the Davis kid is a tremendous player and all but maybe we can show people that our region is one of the top in the state! Good luck and I dont see you all having any problems with the Knights this week! ;)

Hampton will have no problem with the Doaksters , C-D does have a couple of weapons though #22 at fullback or TE is a player #6 at WR can catch the ball and the QB can sling it deep But their defense is terrible and they have no consistent running game Hampton 41 C-D 8

If Cloudland changes their name to the Roan Mnt. Pioneers or something Unaka beats the brakes off of em, but since it is Cloudland Unaka may struggle , I still see Unaka pullin this one out though Unaka 24 Cloudland 16

How do you come to that conclusion? Adam is out? What you haven't been able to grasp, just like alot of other people, Adam wasn't it for us. Although he will be truly missed and could open a game at any time, I feel strongly that we seen what a team we have now at Cosby. You just keep betting against em KING and we will just keep doing what we now how to do, WIN!!!!!! :thumb:

question for you. how big and tall is 77 . he looks like paul bunyan. what do you feed them boys??? . biggest single a team i have seen in a long, long, time. victory in week ten as i see it. :huh: