region 7 2a

bulldoggfan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan or whoever from the West is going to have a tough time getting past Goodpasture. They play the same type of football as Milan ( smashmouth, wingT) accept they're doing it with much better linemen and backs. Their line is insanely good this year, and they're 5-6 deep at running back. There is no team in the West that can match up with them athletically. I think they'll still get beat by Alcoa, but it'll be closer this year.

Milan wins the region.

Trenton is second

Humboldt is 3rd and Huntingdon 4th.

Somewhere Milan vs Huntingdon will occur again as usual. I see Milan getting to the Clinic bowl and getting demolished by Alcoa.

I only wish USJ would make the playiffs and win enough games to meet Milan.

GOT NEWS FOR YOU. MILAN IS THE ONLY TEAM IN WEST TENN. THAT ALCOA CAN'T DEMOLISH. ALCOA WOULD PROBALY WIN BUT IT WOULD BE CLOSE. MILAN HAS LOST ONLY ONCE IN THE STATE AND THAT WAS REAL CLOSE AND THEY WERE ROBBED BY THE EAST TENNESSEE REFS. ANYONE WHO WAS AT THAT GAME COULD SEE IT, EVEN THE SWEETWATER FANS SITTING BY ME AND THE STADIUM SECURITY GUARDS SAID THE REFS WERE PATHETIC

Please tell me you didn't just compare milan to USJ! you make it sound like usj will have no trouble with the "struggling" huntington or dresden for that matter. Huntington played a really good game last friday and expect them to beat usj by AT LEAST 3 tds. I also expect them to beat humbolt and for milan to win out. I've got my money on the bulldawgs for the region title ...any takers?

I am not making the comparison but in the record books, which is all that matters, USJ holds a 1-0 win over Milan. That matters when it comes to naming the four playoff teams. USJ will beat Dresden by the way. That's a fact!!!

Milan better take care of business against some tough competiton or they'll be sitting at home come playoff time. The win last week against Huntingdon was a big step in the right direction. They still lose any potential head-to-head scenarios against both USJ & Gibson Co. Need more info???

Region 7-2A Standings (as of today):

1.) Humboldt: 3-1: beat Peabody

1.) Peabody: 3-1: beat Huntingdon

1.) Westview: 3-1: beat USJ

4.) USJ: 2-2: beat Milan (forfeit)

4.) Milan: 2-2: beat Huntingdon & Humboldt

4.) Huntingdon: 2-2: beat Westview

7.) Gibson Co.: 1-3: beat Milan (forfeit)

Westview better continue to win because if Milan beats them they lose the tiebreaker to both Milan & Huntingdon. Talk about a team potentially going from the penthouse to the outhouse. At the same time Huntingdon better get off of their slide. Gibson Co.-Huntingdon this week is a "playoff eliminator" without question. Rarely does a region as stacked as this have seven teams that are still in the hunt heading into week eight (view that statement however you'd like).

I am not making the comparison but in the record books, which is all that matters, USJ holds a 1-0 win over Milan. That matters when it comes to naming the four playoff teams. USJ will beat Dresden by the way. That's a fact!!!

Milan better take care of business against some tough competiton or they'll be sitting at home come playoff time. The win last week against Huntingdon was a big step in the right direction. They still lose any potential head-to-head scenarios against both USJ & Gibson Co. Need more info???

Region 7-2A Standings (as of today):

1.) Humboldt: 3-1: beat Peabody

1.) Peabody: 3-1: beat Huntingdon

1.) Westview: 3-1: beat USJ

4.) USJ: 2-2: beat Milan (forfeit)

4.) Milan: 2-2: beat Huntingdon & Humboldt

4.) Huntingdon: 2-2: beat Westview

7.) Gibson Co.: 1-3: beat Milan (forfeit)

Westview better continue to win because if Milan beats them they lose the tiebreaker to both Milan & Huntingdon. Talk about a team potentially going from the penthouse to the outhouse. At the same time Huntingdon better get off of their slide. Gibson Co.-Huntingdon this week is a "playoff eliminator" without question. Rarely does a region as stacked as this have seven teams that are still in the hunt heading into week eight (view that statement however you'd like).

first of all, the fact that usj holds a forfeit win over milan means nothing to anybody except usj, and maybe humbolt depending on how the region pans out. Milan won that game 34-0. that matters. Milan hasn't been "sitting at home" come playoff time in 24 consecutive years 35 out of the last 36 and they wont be this year either. fortunatly milan will never have any kind of "head to head scenarios" with usj or gibson county. As a matter of fact, despite yall's best efforts to prevent it milan will probably still take the region. Huntington played a really good game against us last week and will probalby destroy usj and beat humbolt(that will give us the region title when we win the rest of our games) and if i had a record like 1-17 or 2-16* i wouldn't give any "facts" about who i was going to beat but you do what you want. Ill remind you of it when yall lose though.

Edited by BulldawgDynasty

GOT NEWS FOR YOU. MILAN IS THE ONLY TEAM IN WEST TENN. THAT ALCOA CAN'T DEMOLISH. ALCOA WOULD PROBALY WIN BUT IT WOULD BE CLOSE. MILAN HAS LOST ONLY ONCE IN THE STATE AND THAT WAS REAL CLOSE AND THEY WERE ROBBED BY THE EAST TENNESSEE REFS. ANYONE WHO WAS AT THAT GAME COULD SEE IT, EVEN THE SWEETWATER FANS SITTING BY ME AND THE STADIUM SECURITY GUARDS SAID THE REFS WERE PATHETIC

No, it wouldnt be close. Because Milan would never beat Goodpasture. Hey, I'm all for ya bud but, while Milan is a good team, they are a year away from being a title contender. (IMO)