Franklin vs. Dickson Co.

CHS 2007

That would be that whole "Independece is Overrated" coming into play. I've said it all year long, Independence has failed to win any big time games except for Franklin, and that was only because Sellers and Campbell were hurt. Now that they have some tough teams to play against, it's do or die. Should they lose against both Ravenwood and Brentwood, they're done.

Your dumb.. Obviously we did not demolish every other team except fhs and dchs.. Cambell was fine played the entire game just couldnt do anything against our d. Sellers played and when he did he didnt do anything he got HURT by indy's D. DCHS played hard and that game could've gone either way. Same can be said for indy if Cordell would've played indy would've put more points up against them. Fact is indy is for real and whether you like it or not there not overrated. DUMMY!

OH and by the way FHS will win by 10

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this game isn't for another week, but this may be the matchup for the year. This game could determine who gets the first seed in region 6-5A. Dickson Co. is maybe the best all-around team in the region, while Franklin's defense has been phenomonal all year. Your thoughts?

Dickson County is not the best all around team in the region, Independece should have and could have beat them. They came within 12 yards of sending the game into overtime withouth their starting QB. Not to mention the fact that they shut Franklin out in the fourth quarter of their game and scored 20+ points on their phenomonal defense in the second half. Independence has a tough defense, a very good running game and a really good passing attack. I think Independence is the best-all-around team in the region. And I hope Franklin does beat Dickson Co. so that when Independence wins out the rest of the season and they are tied with Franklin at the top of region 6-5A, Independence wins the tie breaker and the region.

DC takes this one in a close game. :thumb:

I disagree, Franklin is ready to rock. "Beat" Columbia, who's not a team to overlook by no means. Then DC, and that get's homefield advantage for playoff's.

"Cause the Hamburgler can't stop the hamburgling"

"RECKLESS ABANDONMENT" REBELS

"Go till Whistle, dont quit till the whistle is won"

"Accept the Challenges, so that you can feel the Exhilaration of VICTORY"

Gen Patton

I disagree, Franklin is ready to rock. "Beat" Columbia, who's not a team to overlook by no means. Then DC, and that get's homefield advantage for playoff's.

"Cause the Hamburgler can't stop the hamburgling"

"RECKLESS ABANDONMENT" REBELS

"Go till Whistle, dont quit till the whistle is won"

"Accept the Challenges, so that you can feel the Exhilaration of VICTORY"

Gen Patton

What ?

Dickson County is not the best all around team in the region, Independece should have and could have beat them. They came within 12 yards of sending the game into overtime withouth their starting QB.

Precha did you forget about the Bell interception that would have ended the game but a horrible call took it away. Also did you forget that Franklins QB getting hurt in the Indy game, is that why Indy won? Most preacha's preach about something they know about. Try it it might work for ya. Finally if they do all tie DC will lose out because they have the guts to play tough competition outside the region.

Well the region title should finally be decided this Friday.

If Dickson wins, then they lock up the title.

If Franlin wins, they still have to defeat Centennial

I expect a low scoring game, defensive game.

What's everybody's thoughts on this game, I really thought there would be more talk about it

I see Franklin with the Win since they will have the home field advantage. They are getting better every week.

GO REBELS

The Rebels week of sync.

Teamwork and Self Discipline = Success

Offense - "Approach" "Contact" "Follow Thru"

Defense - "Jolt" "Shed" & "Hunt"

with "Reckless Abandament"

"Accept the challenges, So that you can feel the Exhilaration of Victory"

Gen George S. Patton

I've said all year long that Franklin would win the region. However, I was impressed by Dickson's emergence of the passing game last week vs. Indy. I think that two-way play can solve Franklin's vaunted D. As for the Franklin offense, Sellers has shown some spark, but they have been having trouble giving the ball to Campbell lately.

Dickson Co. 20

Franklin 13

Dickson County wins by two scores

I havent seen Dickson play yet, but ive heard alot about them. Franklin has a top notch defense that can stop passes and runs easily. They also have a very good offense when it all clicks. I think that if Franklin can get their offense running flawless and get an early lead that they can take this one.

Franklin 28

Dickson Co. 20