Knoxville Halls Basketball

ProVol90

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take Powells seniors overs Halls

Im not saying that just to say it but Halls hasnt beat this group in 5 years when it counted

Halls had their whole team at Oak Ridge's fall league and squeeked out a win against the Wildcats. Oak Ridge was missing 2-3 starters and a lot of bench players. Oak Ridge should win that league and Halls is definately not as good as Farragut or Maryville.

Edited by Jesus Is Lord

The only thing holding Halls back is their coaching and size.

Also, I heard Hargis wasn't going to play basketball this year. Is that true?

halls is underestimated every year....it just fires em up...its gonna be a great season....we have the strongest senior class of almost anyone in knoxville....top 3 at worst....cam crazies are gonna be nuts this year cant wait

Dont know how a team with 3 winning seasons over the last 10 years can be underestimated?

Halls had their whole team at Oak Ridge's fall league and squeeked out a win against the Wildcats. Oak Ridge was missing 2-3 starters and a lot of bench players. Oak Ridge should win that league and Halls is definately not as good as Farragut or Maryville.

i think you got your story wrong, because halls was missing 2 STARTERS this whole fall. Halls and Powell will be A great game, but halls is gonna win everyone of them this year. all starters return and all bench players return, Powell lost there big play SMITH. and hargis is good but hes not as good as his mouth, conor is powells player, and if halls stops conor then halls will blow powell out