Tullahoma at Whites Creek

binns37388

Tullahoma travels to Whites Creek Friday nite for a big Region 5-4A contest. I don't see how the Wildcats can win this game. It's homecoming for the Cobras, the Cats are on the second week of a two-week Fall break, the band isn't going and only half of the cheerleaders. Its a long trip and there probably won't be many Tullahoma fans at the game. Temperature will be in the low 40's or high 30's. Its a game that Whites Creek has to win to make the play-offs. Tullahoma could lose and still go if they beat Stratford and Hickman Co. With all those things stacked against the Cats, I see no way for them to win. PROVE ME WRONG

Tullahoma travels to Whites Creek Friday nite for a big Region 5-4A contest. I don't see how the Wildcats can win this game. It's homecoming for the Cobras, the Cats are on the second week of a two-week Fall break, the band isn't going and only half of the cheerleaders. Its a long trip and there probably won't be many Tullahoma fans at the game. Temperature will be in the low 40's or high 30's. Its a game that Whites Creek has to win to make the play-offs. Tullahoma could lose and still go if they beat Stratford and Hickman Co. With all those things stacked against the Cats, I see no way for them to win. PROVE ME WRONG

Well the band will be there and the fans will be to, this is to big of a region match up! So bring you blanket and the hot coffee and get ready to watch the state's leading QB and his group of wideouts. Coach Olive's team will be ready to play with the only team in their sites being Whites Creek. Should be a great Reion 5-4A match-up.