Dickon County Host Ravenwood 2005 5A Champs

DicksonCounty001

Dickson Franklin and Indy all are fighting for the the #1 and #2 spots and Dickson Franklin Indy Ravenwood and Brentwood are fighting for 3rd and 4th spot man any thing can happen. All I know this to win the the Region on the last night over the State Champs at home in front the best fans now that would be sweet. No one should overlook Ravenwood their for real and they no how get it done.

You might want to focus more on the Franklin game instead....that game will determine if you win it all or not. You lose to Franklin and if Franklin or Indy win out, you are stuck in probably 2nd or 3rd place! If Franklin and Indy win out, which means you lose to Franklin, Indy will win the tiebreaker. (That Riverdale loss may come back to haunt you come seeding time!)

Good Luck to you guys though...

You might want to focus more on the Franklin game instead....that game will determine if you win it all or not. You lose to Franklin and if Franklin or Indy win out, you are stuck in probably 2nd or 3rd place! If Franklin and Indy win out, which means you lose to Franklin, Indy will win the tiebreaker. (That Riverdale loss may come back to haunt you come seeding time!)

Good Luck to you guys though...

Oh no I would never over look Franklin. I did say that Dickson could be fighting for 3rd And 4th. But I am Dicksoncounty001 who would you think I would pick to win it all. LOL :thumb:

Man its way to early to be talking about this game, its to early to be talking about Franklin too. DC plays Northeast this week and that's the game they need to be thinking about. Anyways why would you start thinking of Ravenwood when you got to play Franklin the week before.

It's never to early to talk about football games. I dont play for the team so I can look ahead. Ill let the team and coachs worry about tonight game. And after last night this game looks even bigger then befor. I know we still have Northeast and A big big Game with Franklin befor we play Ravenwood. Truth of the matter is the Playoffs start Oct 20th for Dickson County. We will see what we our made of for sure. Region 6 you got love it. :D

It's never to early to talk about football games. I dont play for the team so I can look ahead. Ill let the team and coachs worry about tonight game. And after last night this game looks even bigger then befor. I know we still have Northeast and A big big Game with Franklin befor we play Ravenwood. Truth of the matter is the Playoffs start Oct 20th for Dickson County. We will see what we our made of for sure. Region 6 you got love it. :D

Yeah Dickson is gunna have it hard the last 2 weeks with Franklin and Ravnewood coming to kill. There is sooo much that can happen in the last 3 weeks and especially the last 2. Theres 5 teams fighting for these 4 spots, theres gunna be some fun matchups to be wathcing where anyhting can happen.

Franklin is in barring a laughable result in the Centennial contest - beat DC and Franklin is #1, lose and it comes to tiebreakers for seed 2 or 3.

Dickson Co - just as laughable would be a loss to NE - their in even if they loose both, end up with 2 region losses.

Indy / Ravenwood loser next week has 3 losses in the region will need to scoreboard watch to see if they are in.

Brentwood / Indy result most likely to determine who is in and who is out.

I've watch Ravenwood through the State Championship last year. This year, Ravenwood seemed to be slow to pick-up where they left-off last year. A different attitude took place after the lost to Brentwood. The attitude, effort, and demeanor changed. Ravenwood went to Smyrna with an attitude and leadership.

Ravenwood is a different team from earlier in the season. They seemed to have jelled as a team and firing on all cylinders. They are definitely peaking at the right time as the playoff nears. Independence probably wishes they scheduled Ravenwood earlier in the year after last night defeat. It was no excuses for this one since the Independence starting QB played.

If Dickson County is looking forward to Ravenwood game, so be it. It's just the wrong time before the regular season ends to be meeting up with Ravenwood.