Region 6 Predictions

lbhiii

CHS is in tons of trouble. I know for sure the coach quit. I know their 103 from last year quit. Stuart Cope who is just about their loan wrestler left is day to day as to can he finish his senior year alone.

Also Page middle is feeding IHS with some great wrestlers. Hopfully Austin Cox will find his spot and make it to state much sooner than I ever did. Next year the 3rd Cox child Brennen will be comming up. I believe he is the front runner for the HVAC OW and he has plans for several nation tournys. But then again im partial my dad is the PMS coach and they are my baby brothers.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I think I know who you are - didn't you cut to 189 your Sr year like another Williamson Co Wrestler?

I hate to hear that about Centennial - Coach Hambrick & Peck sure had a good program going there for a while.

Yes, Stuart can do it! Remember that BGA was in this same situation a year or so back with just barely a handful of wrestlers. If his coach will stay with him and get him & whoever else they can find the mat time and in tournaments, he can do it. Stu needs to finish his Sr. year. You know so many of the old Freedom guys end up at Centennial and you should all finish the 4 yr wrestling plan regardless of your HS. You know I kept up with a Freedom boy that ended up in Maryville HS & now we have a Freedom boy ref'ing!

I'm sure I'll see you guys mat side during the HVAC season!

Yes I am Kevin Cox 215 and 189 my senior year. Most of the freedom boys have long sense quit wrestling Xavier, Vinny Norris, Spencer Cope, Derrik Cossey and many others. Stuart is the only one left. We will see how things go, there was talk for awhile of them shutting down the program. Ill try and keep everyone posted. Although I know more about the IHS program now than CHS.

Ill be right next to my dad for HVAC tournament, Im in college in knoxville so I miss most of the duals. We are all very excited about our last year in middle school hope to make it great.

Edited by Lucas is my idol

Watched Barnes this past weekend at the nhsca tourny. He is a strong kid . Will do good this year . Several of Ravenwoods guys were there. Did Spencer Cope grauate ? Stuart needs to compete . He is to close to the top.Can he co-op with another team if CHS drops the program. By the way the cats are out of the bag !! Go BOBCATS. :P

Watched Barnes this past weekend at the nhsca tourny. He is a strong kid . Will do good this year . Several of Ravenwoods guys were there. Did Spencer Cope grauate ? Stuart needs to compete . He is to close to the top.Can he co-op with another team if CHS drops the program. By the way the cats are out of the bag !! Go BOBCATS. :rolleyes:

So why are the bobcats "out of the bag"? It just seems to me that no one wants to give them credit. Im not going to say much but we will all find out real soon? Good luck to everyone's season by the way!

Offically from the mouth of Stuart Cope: Himself Spencer Cope, Derrik Cossey, Stephen Cau, Ryan Burns are all out for this season. The coach is also gone. The school has hired a new coach with little to no wrestling background. There are only 5 or so wrestlers on the team now. The only one who has ever wrestled before is Chris Baird who is in his second year and is a senior.

So why are the bobcats "out of the bag"? It just seems to me that no one wants to give them credit. Im not going to say much but we will all find out real soon? Good luck to everyone's season by the way!

JohnyOtown are you an Overton wrestler ? Igive Overton more credit than you know. In fact I have more than likely yelled for you . I am for the cats so much that I have made things for your team. I will be in your corner this year. All you have to do is look for the moustache. :lol: Definition for the cats are out of thebag .It"s real hard to catch them ,and tie them down.

:thumb:

JohnyOtown are you an Overton wrestler ? Igive Overton more credit than you know. In fact I have more than likely yelled for you . I am for the cats so much that I have made things for your team. I will be in your corner this year. All you have to do is look for the moustache. B) Definition for the cats are out of thebag .It"s real hard to catch them ,and tie them down.

hey we know you have he just didnt know who you were at the time but know he does Mr.Moustache. :thumb::thumb: : B)