Region 6-3A Predictions

toinemac

Chester County (0-7) at Obion County (4-3)

Dont know much about Obion. Just that they will keep the Eagles winless 35-14

McNairy (1-6) at Lexington (4-3)

This game has all the makings for a disaster for the Red Tigers. They are reeling following 2 losses after a strong start and now they face a team which hasnt had much to celebrate this year but a win at Lexington would make them pretty happy. In the Upset Special Of The Week McNairy steals one at Lexington 21-17

South Side (7-0) at Liberty (2-5)

Shouldnt be close unless the Hawks bus runs over a black cat on the way to Pringles Park. Then maybe its within 3 tds but otherwise South Side Big

Fayette-Ware (5-2) at Bolivar (4-3)

This one is a little tricky. Mainly because Im a Bolivar Fan and its Homecoming. But besides that these two teams neither has a statement win this year both have looked good and both have looked pitiful the winner of this one cement their teams first playoff bid for a looooooooooooooooooong time and maybe just maybe it will be the Tigers but my head tells me the Wildcats squeak one out here 17-14

After Week 8 Predictions

South Side 8-0 (4-0)

Fayette-Ware 6-2 (3-1)

Lexington 4-4 (3-1)

Bolivar 4-4 (2-2)

Liberty 2-6 (2-3)

McNairy 2-6 (1-4)

Chester 0-8 (0-4)

Chester County (0-7) at Obion County (4-3)

Dont know much about Obion. Just that they will keep the Eagles winless 35-14

McNairy (1-6) at Lexington (4-3)

This game has all the makings for a disaster for the Red Tigers. They are reeling following 2 losses after a strong start and now they face a team which hasnt had much to celebrate this year but a win at Lexington would make them pretty happy. In the Upset Special Of The Week McNairy steals one at Lexington 21-17

South Side (7-0) at Liberty (2-5)

Shouldnt be close unless the Hawks bus runs over a black cat on the way to Pringles Park. Then maybe its within 3 tds but otherwise South Side Big

Fayette-Ware (5-2) at Bolivar (4-3)

This one is a little tricky. Mainly because Im a Bolivar Fan and its Homecoming. But besides that these two teams neither has a statement win this year both have looked good and both have looked pitiful the winner of this one cement their teams first playoff bid for a looooooooooooooooooong time and maybe just maybe it will be the Tigers but my head tells me the Wildcats squeak one out here 17-14

After Week 8 Predictions

South Side 8-0 (4-0)

Fayette-Ware 6-2 (3-1)

Lexington 4-4 (3-1)

Bolivar 4-4 (2-2)

Liberty 2-6 (2-3)

McNairy 2-6 (1-4)

Chester 0-8 (0-4)

Nothing to say about Chester County vs OC, except OC wins.

I've watched Lexington practice this week, I dont think they will have another game like they did at Hardin Co. Lexington wins by 10.

Southside is just too loaded for anyone in this region. I say they win pretty easily.

FW vs Bolivar is my upset pick. FW has picked on cream puffs all year.Two 2-5 teams played them real close, and the only real team they played put them down hard. I think Bolivar gets this win.

FW vs Bolivar is my upset pick. FW has picked on cream puffs all year.Two 2-5 teams played them real close, and the only real team they played put them down hard. I think Bolivar gets this win.

I don't disagree with this assessment, but I wanted to add that Haywood is not your typical 2-5 team.

I'm proud of what Coach Perry is doing in Bolivar. It's always exciting to see programs that have struggled for a long time get some life breathed into them.

I have a feeling Bolivar might pull an upset on FW this week. Other than that I look for all of your other picks to come true.

I didnt get the OC vs Chester County Score but OC won. Last time I checked it was 34-0 in the 4th.

Lexington wins against McNairy 29-15.

Southside beats Liberty Thursday night 41-13.

And in the upset Bolivar beats FW 13-8.

Props to Big Country and yours truly for calling that one. :thumb: