5-2a vs. 6-2a

rednecktiger

Papa- Fairview got all it wanted last year from Wavo in the Civitan Bowl, A Big Win. You mean to tell me that Wavo promises to 'give' the Yellowjackets even more! Wavo is too kind, If you work with the team could you thank them for their generosity? :lol:

That was the worst game that Waverly played all year against Fairview. But that doesn't matter. That was last year and this is this year, kind of like comparing apples and oranges. ;)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the worst game that Waverly played all year against Fairview. But that doesn't matter. That was last year and this is this year, kind of like comparing apples and oranges. ;)

So Wavo has gotten better since last year?! Thats a relief. Obviously Fairview Hasn't gotten any better. You must be right, Wavo would be a great challenge for Fairview **winking sarcastically** :lol:

And since we wouldn't want to compare apples to oranges, lets go with a common opponent. Hickman-----HC 28 WCHS 0------FHS 28 HC 21. Under this logic of comparing lets say apples to apples Fairview is 35 pts better than Wavo.

Edited by nvrlooscntn

That was the worst game that Waverly played all year against Fairview. But that doesn't matter. That was last year and this is this year, kind of like comparing apples and oranges. :lol:

Okay papa fruit. Let's talk about this year. The only opponent that Fairview and Waverly have in common is Hickman County. Fairview beat Hickman County 28-21. Hickman County beat Waverly 28-0.

How do ya like them apples.

Okay papa fruit. Let's talk about this year. The only opponent that Fairview and Waverly have in common is Hickman County. Fairview beat Hickman County 28-21. Hickman County beat Waverly 28-0.

That was at the beginning of the year. The Tigers have improved so much since then and the have destroyed all comers since (except Lewis Co.). Trust me, no one is beating Lewis County

yea, incase u aint figured it out yet..u cant go by scores...that jus aint right because each game is different and each situation is way dif...waverly play hc the 1st week of the season which is a week where no 1 on waverly was ready 2 play..we coulda got beat by anybody that night, even probably loretto....but if u wanna compare scores lets do...fairview 28-21 against hc...lewis co 14-7 vs hc....waverly 28-0 vs hc, lewis 24-0 vs waverly...so that would mean that fairview is about hickman county is 4 points better than lewis county cuz they put 4 more on waverly....but wait no they aint cuz they got beat by lewis county by 7 which was shoulda bn 14 if lc wouldnt of turnd the ball over on ther own 5 or w/e.....u jus cant go by scores....waverly will give fairview a run 4 theyr money this year if we did play em...but mayb will see that week 1 of playoffs...would hate 2 c fairview go outa the playoffs so early but o well...."wink" lol

so it matters watever 5-2a says is all that matters...well then why do we even play the game..i mean 5-2a says that goodpasture is the best n state so no reason to git the kids out 2 risk injurys to try and beat them since they wont..o and fairview will beat ne 1 from 6-2a 2 i guess right...ok so y even bother with playoffs......come on now, u know this site is about every1's opinions so lets not start puttin ne 1 down 4 it...cuz honestly i dont care wat 5-2a says but im goina sit here and keep doin this and go to the games because thats wat its about...but if u wanna keep thinkin that it dont matter wat 6-2a says...i hope ur on 1 of the teams in 5-2a so u can help loose the game 4 em