5-2a vs. 6-2a

rednecktiger

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To get things straightened out I was saying that Camden doesn't have good recievers but you said that Camden is the team to beat???No offense to Waverly but there are about 25 teams in 2-A that could beat Waverly soundly. And there are about 5 teams in 2-A that could beat Camden soundly.

I am assuming you are a 5AA fan. PRobably from Fairview. Fairview couldn't beat Waverly I don't think. CPA and Goodpasture are really good and would probably beat them soundly. But here it comes...........Anyone can beat anyone on any given night. Waverly will hit you hard and play hard the whole game blow out or not. :rolleyes:

To get things straightened out I was saying that Camden doesn't have good recievers but you said that Camden is the team to beat???No offense to Waverly but there are about 25 teams in 2-A that could beat Waverly soundly. And there are about 5 teams in 2-A that could beat Camden soundly.

yea...soundly beat camden...who are you to be saying that 25 teams could easily beat waverly, and 5 could beat camden w/ no problem...have u like been to every single 2a game and every practice....because there is no way any one can say anythang like that....camden is the team to beat....they dont need recievers, i dont see any teams stopin theyr run game...and waverly's offense has improved alot, but u aint got no right to say they dont have any offense when you havent even see them play!!....so if u dont know wat ur talkin about then dont git to startin stuff....camden will prove theyr spot in the playoffs, jus wait...and lewis county and waverly the same...hope u guys in 5-2a enjoy ur last wins of the season friday night, cuz once it comes to playoffs....everythang is gone, no records, no stats, nuthin...jus sum good ol high school 2a football and these region 6 boys wont jus show up, theyll be there slamin wood on these lil preppy high classed private schools in 5-2a.....

GO 6-2A!!!!!!

yea...soundly beat camden...who are you to be saying that 25 teams could easily beat waverly, and 5 could beat camden w/ no problem...have u like been to every single 2a game and every practice....because there is no way any one can say anythang like that....camden is the team to beat....they dont need recievers, i dont see any teams stopin theyr run game...and waverly's offense has improved alot, but u aint got no right to say they dont have any offense when you havent even see them play!!....so if u dont know wat ur talkin about then dont git to startin stuff....camden will prove theyr spot in the playoffs, jus wait...and lewis county and waverly the same...hope u guys in 5-2a enjoy ur last wins of the season friday night, cuz once it comes to playoffs....everythang is gone, no records, no stats, nuthin...jus sum good ol high school 2a football and these region 6 boys wont jus show up, theyll be there slamin wood on these lil preppy high classed private schools in 5-2a.....

GO 6-2A!!!!!!

Most people know I'm a 6 2A guy, but this post is a lot of bravado from a guy whose team is guaranteed to have to meet either CPA or Goodpasture in the first round. You Waverly guys were impressed by Camden's offense...just wait. And don't think these private school boys are soft. They know the public schools think they are, and therefore they do some "wood-slammin" of their own.

As I said before...regardless of what happens 10/27 between Camden and LC, it's going to be TOUGH for either one of these exceptional publics to be able to match up with these two privates. I'm not saying they are unbeatable. But the 6 2A elites are going to have to give 100% from warmups til alma-mater.

The way I see it, Lewis County and Camden are the two best closed-zoned public schools in the state.

Most people know I'm a 6 2A guy, but this post is a lot of bravado from a guy whose team is guaranteed to have to meet either CPA or Goodpasture in the first round. You Waverly guys were impressed by Camden's offense...just wait. And don't think these private school boys are soft. They know the public schools think they are, and therefore they do some "wood-slammin" of their own.

As I said before...regardless of what happens 10/27 between Camden and LC, it's going to be TOUGH for either one of these exceptional publics to be able to match up with these two privates. I'm not saying they are unbeatable. But the 6 2A elites are going to have to give 100% from warmups til alma-mater.

The way I see it, Lewis County and Camden are the two best closed-zoned public schools in the state.

Great post and something I totally agree with.

Good post 926...and you're right we will both have to be perfect to hang with CPA and Goodpasture this year...not that it can't be done by either Camden or Lewis co but in reality we do have an extremely tough road ahead in the playoffs.

Edited by Lions4ever

Gah, i tried to tell u guys. Who cares about the first round? Not me and neither should u. The fact of the matter is that CPA and Goodpasture will be playing each other in the third with Goodpasture winning jus like they will tomorrow night. But if u in sist on talking about the first round....then 5-2A goes 3-1. Mainly because ill put Fariview against anyone in Reg. 6-2a.

Gah, i tried to tell u guys. Who cares about the first round? Not me and neither should u. The fact of the matter is that CPA and Goodpasture will be playing each other in the third with Goodpasture winning jus like they will tomorrow night. But if u in sist on talking about the first round....then 5-2A goes 3-1. Mainly because ill put Fariview against anyone in Reg. 6-2a.

Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha! Help me, I can't quit laughing. Fairview? Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!

Fairview gets the boom lowered on them whether it's Camden or Lewis County.

And I am not sure they can beat Waverly. In fact, I would almost bet on it, if I was a better. :rolleyes:

Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha! Help me, I can't quit laughing. Fairview? Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!

Fairview gets the boom lowered on them whether it's Camden or Lewis County.

And I am not sure they can beat Waverly. In fact, I would almost bet on it, if I was a better. :rolleyes:

Don't listen to that guy. Fairview is probably the 5th best team out of the two regions. Lewis, Camden, CPA, and Goodpasture are all above them. IMO, Fairview is better than Waverly. If you look at Waverly and what they have done this year, it is not that impressive. They are averaging around 14 pts. a game and they give up more than that. There is no reason it should be this low in that region. Fairview is scoring over 30 pts a game. Another thing to look at is that Waverly was shut out by Hickman Co. 28-0 while Fairview beat Hickman 28-21. That is a 5 TD difference. But hey that is just my opinion.

Here is how I would rank the Top 10 between both regions

1. Goodpasture

2. CPA

3. Camden

4. Lewis Co.

5. Fairview

6. Waverly

7. DCA

8. East Robertson

9. Richland

10. Adamsville

Gerry Bertier, aka Smiley, DCA and East Robertson would soundly beat Waverly! Have seen both in person and Waverly on film twice.

Well I was trying to give Region 6 some credit. Didn't want everyone thinking I am totally bias. I haven't caught many high school games this year, actually only 2 so I just go by what I am told by my buddies up here in Martin from Camden and Lewis Co, in regards from region 6. I didn't mean to write about Fairview on here, I have been trying to avoid that, but when someone said Waverly could beat them, I had to say something.

Good Luck Region 5 next week, it should be interesting.

Edited by Gerry Bertier