East Ridge or Howard ?

3ball30

Alwaysballin did your brother play at howard with Allen Ray Remember it was you who said he was too old. You said that they played in middle school together but you said your brother played for howard a year ago. Allen ray has been gone from howard for two years and he graduated when ford was a sophmore. Last year howards only senior was a Center and he didnt play middle school ball he began playing when he was in high school he only played 2 years his freshman year and his senior year. Alwaysballin you are the weakest link good bye!!!

I wonder if he isn't a guard for Hixson?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alwaysballin did your brother play at howard with Allen Ray Remember it was you who said he was too old. You said that they played in middle school together but you said your brother played for howard a year ago. Allen ray has been gone from howard for two years and he graduated when ford was a sophmore. Last year howards only senior was a Center and he didnt play middle school ball he began playing when he was in high school he only played 2 years his freshman year and his senior year. Alwaysballin you are the weakest link good bye!!!

Are you all kidding me? Why in the World would I care about if yall kno who I am much less lie about it? This is a screenname that I've made and I have brothers and people that come over and get on my name, cuz they don't have computers themselves. Like I said my cousin plays for Hixson and yea he's been on here plenty of times. And my brother played as in attempted to play until last year I didn't say he stayed on the team all 4 years of high school. I you all are seriously trying to catch me in a lie . . . that's crazy cuz why would I wanna lie? lol

Edited by alwaysballin1

"I don't think CCS's Freshmen is as good as everyone thinks they are. I go there but I went to the game against Hixson and The guard missed 3 out of 4 free throws that could have won the game for them."

I don't think anyone would have had any interest in "outing" you but your stories seemed to conflict, and others were very opinionated.

Edited by Indian

"I don't think CCS's Freshmen is as good as everyone thinks they are. I go there but I went to the game against Hixson and The guard missed 3 out of 4 free throws that could have won the game for them."

I don't think anyone would have had any interest in "outing" you but your stories seemed to conflict, and others were very opinionated.

Oh well I understand that, but I myself is grown and I don't feel any reason to care about a website that much as to lie bout where I went to school and all that. . I got ppl who use this name when they come over quite a lot. And the way yall are talking I'm just trying to lie, but I suppose I know why yall would think that but yeah like I said I'm goin for Howard to win the whole thing. haha

Give it a rest. You still havent said who your brother was that played for howard

Aight well I'm a lil to grown to be caring about if yall believe me about who all I let on my name. . . this is jus a website I don't see wut would give yall the idea this is important to me. Why would I release any personal information of my name or stuff like that. If I say something someone really don't like then I risk getting into a fight so I'm not that stupid but it's all good believe wut you may I'm gonna continue giving my opinion on stuff. .. whether yall believe who I am or not doesn't concern me. So back to basketball .... It sounds like another exciting season for 6-AA.

• 3 weeks later...

That is a dumb question!

Howard has at least 10 returning players from last year

and the record they had last year will be even better this year

East Ridge has 2 returning key players from last year.

So how will they contend with Howard?

Well now that Howard has lost these two starters I'm wondering how this will change things? So have things really changed that much?