East Ridge or Howard ?

3ball30

That loss came at the begining of the season when Howard just lost its star player Michael Ford. They found a way to come out of that loss victorius. You saw what happened after they learned to play without him. What team wouldnt hurt after they lost a player of his caliber. You have seen him play if you are from Chattanooga and you know yourself how special he was and you also know that Phillip Jurick doesnt belong on the same floor as that guy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only players they have are alex and phillip.

WHO ELSE?

Howard has, Dominic Taylor, Darius Ricks, Dominic Harper, Steven Satterfield, Eric Halfacre, Jahron Reynolds, Brandon Allen, Walter Williams, I can go on and on. If you ask around that is a talented bunch of fellows.

HOW OLD IS SATTERFIELD AND HALFACRE? they have been there since the beginning of time. Why does Howard always play the players that have been there 5 and 6 years? (Such as Michael Ford) No wonder the're always good

You need to know what you are talking about first KID!!!! Satterfield and Halfacre have been playing varsity since the ninth grade that may be why you think they have been there for so long. Michael Ford dropped out last year which was his junior year and he didnt play b-ball last year. Ford is 18 now he was the best player in the city as a sophmore. Satterfield started as a sophmore. Halfacre is not a full time starter dont hate because Howard is talented you are speaking on kids you have no clue about. Ford and Halfacre played at Orchard Knob together and Satterfield played at Alton Park in the back court with Walter Dozier. Get your facts straight

TSSAA would not let ineligble players play!!! Chattanooga needs to stop their hatred of Howard and Brainerd b-ball teams. Name me one player that Howard has played that is to old PLEASE NAME ONE!!!!

Michael Ford was too old and there was a guy name Allen Ray a couple years back who played in middle school wit my brother and were in the same grade. . .Then he played a year or two after my brother left, and I use to go there so I kno TSSAA can't see everything such as I kno for a fact that some people don't have the grades and end up playing anyway.

Michael Ford was too old and there was a guy name Allen Ray a couple years back who played in middle school wit my brother and were in the same grade. . .Then he played a year or two after my brother left, and I use to go there so I kno TSSAA can't see everything such as I kno for a fact that some people don't have the grades and end up playing anyway.

Why do people feel the need to LIE!! Right now Michael Ford is in Juvenille. Allen Ray played a lot as a freshman he is not to old. I have known him everysince he was a kid he has a younger brother names eric ray who is still at howard they are close in age Why do you people feel the need to lie. When Sir Lee was a senior Allen Ray was a sophmore. Sir Lee is now a Senior in college do the math