East Ridge or Howard ?

3ball30

Jurick will be too much to handle. He's gained some muscle mass just due to him getting older. Leaping ability is improved and his rebounding and shot blocking are also better. Plus he's grown about half an inch. He could prolly average in the upper 20's in points and rebounds.

Dont know who will win but I do know Juric is a beast. He is the #27 ranked player in the country according to Rivals. Tough to handle for anyone. That being said, without guard play, it will be tough for him. Dont know what East Ridge has.

Who are the best juniors on Howard?

Edited by NashCeltics

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know who will win but I do know Juric is a beast. He is the #27 ranked player in the country according to Rivals. Tough to handle for anyone. That being said, without guard play, it will be tough for him. Dont know what East Ridge has.

East Ridge has Alex Wells wich him and philip work great as teammates .. and in every scrimmage he has played in this last week he has average at least 30 points a game if not more!!!!

Edited by abc123kid

d.ricks, dominique taylor, dominique harper, brandon allen,

remeber philip got his shot blocked by a 5-11 foward,

so i hope he isn't still soft

Edited by dat-boy

• 3 weeks later...

This is set to be an exciting ball game and i would love to watch it. i only have two arguments that i've seen so far and that is the fact that people are calling jurick soft and that taylor can stop alex. i agree jurick had a tendency to play a little passive in the past couple of years but come on people it was his freshman and sophomore year. i've seen some highlights of his games this year and the kid isn't looking too soft now and he compliments wells' game perfectly. now, as far as taylor stopping wells, i totally disagree with this because i remember watching them play last year in the district and i recall taylor having to be removed from the game due to the fact he couldn't handle wells on the offensive or defensive side of the ball. i think wells is a special player and has the talent to play wherever he wants. good luck to both teams, they are both talented teams and very well coached, this promises to be an exciting game.

(a little extra, the point for east ridge, bradford i think is his name, is a very solid and smart point that has returned and not getting the credit he deserves)

This is set to be an exciting ball game and i would love to watch it. i only have two arguments that i've seen so far and that is the fact that people are calling jurick soft and that taylor can stop alex. i agree jurick had a tendency to play a little passive in the past couple of years but come on people it was his freshman and sophomore year. i've seen some highlights of his games this year and the kid isn't looking too soft now and he compliments wells' game perfectly. now, as far as taylor stopping wells, i totally disagree with this because i remember watching them play last year in the district and i recall taylor having to be removed from the game due to the fact he couldn't handle wells on the offensive or defensive side of the ball. i think wells is a special player and has the talent to play wherever he wants. good luck to both teams, they are both talented teams and very well coached, this promises to be an exciting game.

(a little extra, the point for east ridge, bradford i think is his name, is a very solid and smart point that has returned and not getting the credit he deserves)

Yes I cant wait for this exiting ball game eathier .. to bad it got cancelled because of gateways.. but im almost positive it has been reschudueled for December 18

We all know that the ratings system for high school athletes is flawed..Jurick is no where near the 27th best junior in the nation..He is very tall and a decent shot blocker but has no heart,plays with little motivation,gets in foul trouble,lets people get under his skin,and is unathletic..He has room for improvement and will be a D1 player as a project..Jurick needs discipline and ER's coach has never been a coach high on discipline..ER is definitely good this year and Jurick is a good high school center but give me a 6'4-6'6 athletic center and i guaruntee he will dominate Jurick..Turner is the key to tha team..He is the PG and leader and has to control Wells and Jurick who are both hot heads

We all know that the ratings system for high school athletes is flawed..Jurick is no where near the 27th best junior in the nation..He is very tall and a decent shot blocker but has no heart,plays with little motivation,gets in foul trouble,lets people get under his skin,and is unathletic..He has room for improvement and will be a D1 player as a project..Jurick needs discipline and ER's coach has never been a coach high on discipline..ER is definitely good this year and Jurick is a good high school center but give me a 6'4-6'6 athletic center and i guaruntee he will dominate Jurick..Turner is the key to tha team..He is the PG and leader and has to control Wells and Jurick who are both hot heads

I wish you knew what you was talking about turner isnt even the pg