tdntn

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow everyone is showing so much class right now I love it. You won. We get it.

The Dale dominated. I think I'm the only Smyrna person that has the balls right now to admit that. This has to be the most overrated game EVER. I never really listened to anyone who said that Shad was a joke, etc.... because he has had success against everyone else but Riverdale. But after this game, I realize how big of a joke he is. The worst play calling I have ever seen. He and that O-line didn't give sonny a chance to do anything in that game. If I were Sonny, I would have started calling my own plays cuz then we might have put a point on the board.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Goooooo Warriors way to shut them up FINALLY

I was at the Siegel/Lavergne game and I kept hearing score updates..."Riverdale 14 Smyrna 0", "Riverdale 35, Smyrna 0", etc etc and it made me happier every time.

SCN good luck in the playoffs

yea finallt......hopefully :lol: but we will hear it all again next year :lol: but thanks

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

:lol: yea in the paper he said he didnt think it would take no more than an ordinary effort to beat us :lol:

There's this really giant rock outside of my house. Anytime he wants to come over and crawl under it.......feel free.......

BTW, I was under the impression you guys didn't stand a chance in this game. With all those playmakers at Smyrna I figured you guys would go ahead and forfeit and look forward to next week. :lol::lol:

Guest dare_2_dream

The Dale dominated. I think I'm the only Smyrna person that has the balls right now to admit that. This has to be the most overrated game EVER. I never really listened to anyone who said that Shad was a joke, etc.... because he has had success against everyone else but Riverdale. But after this game, I realize how big of a joke he is. The worst play calling I have ever seen. He and that O-line didn't give sonny a chance to do anything in that game. If I were Sonny, I would have started calling my own plays cuz then we might have put a point on the board.

.. at least your brave enough to come out and say something after getting beat like a red-headed stepchild.

show class are u serious smyrna is the last to show class so please dont go there and we have all been waiting to do this :lol:

show class are u serious smyrna is the last to show class so please dont go there and we have all been waiting to do this :lol:

You're right jmu, myself included, some people on here are going way overboard on you guys. In fairness to Riverdale, some people on these boards asked for it. It was kind of like Brainerd high school jumping on Red Bank's logo at mid-field before the game two weeks ago. They proceeded to get throttled 77-8. Good luck.......better days may be ahead......

.. at least your brave enough to come out and say something after getting beat like a red-headed stepchild.

:lol: yea

You're right jmu, myself included, some people on here are going way overboard on you guys. In fairness to Riverdale, some people on these boards asked for it. It was kind of like Brainerd high school jumping on Red Bank's logo at mid-field before the game two weeks ago. They proceeded to get throttled 77-8. Good luck.......better days may be ahead......

we are not going overboard at all

Yea I'm pretty sure that there are about 30,000 people in Smyrna and about 15 of them are on here showing no class.

I could be on here showing no class also but then I would have to stoop down to your level of unsportsmanship.

Instead of gloating on coacht, why don't you go have a good time with your friends and celebrate your victory and try being a little bit humble?

Guest dare_2_dream

Yea I'm pretty sure that there are about 30,000 people in Smyrna and about 15 of them are on here showing no class.

I could be on here showing no class also but then I would have to stoop down to your level of unsportsmanship.

Instead of gloating on coacht, why don't you go have a good time with your friends and celebrate your victory and try being a little bit humble?

Go back and read all the trash Smyrna fans have said, read your signature, read the various promises Smryna fans made. They have all the right to rub it in your face.