Riverdale vs. Smyrna

tdntn

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I can almost GUARANTEE Riverdale will be doing something special for Wilks, whether it is double coverage... or maybe triple?

By the way, he is the leading WR in the region for catches, leading Mid-State in receiving yards, and tied in the region for TD's by WR's...

Actually he is #2 in the Mid state. Joey Beach from Cheatham Cty has 665 yds and 12 TDS while Rod is 2nd with 585 yds and 5 TDs.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the "son" will shine tomorrow night...smyrna over riverdale!

riverdale will make the "son" their son :lol:

but honestly if there is anyone from smyrna i even slightly remotely wouldnt mind seeing them do well, its sonny, handles himself with class and isnt tooting his own horn nonstop like plenty of other smyrna players, despite the fact that he has the brightest future out of all of them :lol:

riverdale will make the "son" their son :D

but honestly if there is anyone from smyrna i even slightly remotely wouldnt mind seeing them do well, its sonny, handles himself with class and isnt tooting his own horn nonstop like plenty of other smyrna players, despite the fact that he has the brightest future out of all of them :D

Did you really say what you just said? If so I find it really disturbing and a complete lack of class!

Did you really say what you just said? If so I find it really disturbing and a complete lack of class!

how so?

just another point of interest i'd like to make...

SMYRNA HAS NEVER SCORED A 3rd QUARTER POINT ON RIVERDALE THIS MILLENIUM (maybe dating back farther than that, cant find stats for those games though).

last 3 games:

2004 playoffs 3rd quarter: 21-0

2005 regular season 3rd q: 23-0

2005 playoffs 3rd quarter: 14-0

a combined 58-0 just over the last 3 games. the last 7 games atleast, dating back to 2001, that smyrna has been shut out in the 3rd. it shows that riverdale is capible of making the half time adjustments and the pep talks neccessary to gain the momentum secure control of the game (although riverdale has never trailed to smyrna in that 7 game stretch). another reason why i feel like shadowens is not as much of a coach as bulldog fans think he is.

i am aware smyrna is trying to bring new tricks out of their hats, trying to suprise riverdale. smyrna should definately save them for the 2nd half because i have no doubt riverdale will be able to adjust to anything thrown at them repeatedly. riverdales offense wont stop rolling the whole game i believe, but if the defense is looking not so good, coach collins will have those boys READY when they come out of the locker room. great coach :D