tdntn

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very clean game.. and that clip was so obvious.. haha.. i think if rod would have makes that catch early in the game the game would have been different.. rod is an amazing player and a really great person.. hes just a competitor.. ive talked to him many times.. hes one of the best junior receivers in the country and if was on a better team would shine.. but riverdales game plan was better.. easy as that.. smyrna wont fire shad cause they always go 9-1 or 8-2.. but can never beat riverdale.. and i think that is enough for raikes.. but hey it was a good game and it was FREAKIN COLD.. but go warriors..

very clean game.. and that clip was so obvious.. haha.. i think if rod would have makes that catch early in the game the game would have been different.. rod is an amazing player and a really great person.. hes just a competitor.. ive talked to him many times.. hes one of the best junior receivers in the country and if was on a better team would shine.. but riverdales game plan was better.. easy as that.. smyrna wont fire shad cause they always go 9-1 or 8-2.. but can never beat riverdale.. and i think that is enough for raikes.. but hey it was a good game and it was FREAKIN COLD.. but go warriors..

OF course they wont fire him. WHO HAS beaten Riverdale the last 10-11 years consistently?