Who is the deadliest shooter in all of TN

3Cracker3

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very weak outside of Woodacre. Ryne Heaton is another good player. Those 2 are the team. Especially Woodacre.

Britige isn't that bad in the post either. And Otha King has some talent, but other than that, I can't even name any more players on that team, let alone any talented ones...

Edited by Rangerbook06

Britige isn't that bad in the post either. And Otha King has some talent, but other than that, I can't even name any more players on that team, let alone any talented ones...

aside from woodacre, will burton and boone transfer josh padgett might knock heaton off the starting lineup, and the post include otha king and possibly our biggest low post threat now jonah nickles, when u ask a question like that ,ask somebody that knows, brittig graduated idiot

aside from woodacre, will burton and boone transfer josh padgett might knock heaton off the starting lineup, and the post include otha king and possibly our biggest low post threat now jonah nickles, when u ask a question like that ,ask somebody that knows, brittig graduated idiot

Sorry, thought he was only a junior... I can't see UH doing much this year. Woodacre is good, but most of his supporting cast is there cause they couldn't make the team (or grades) at Science Hill... And I'd rather be an idiot than a stuck-up snob like most of you guys B)

But to get back on topic, Keith Kradic from Volunteer has a pretty nice shot as well.

Edited by Rangerbook06

Sorry, thought he was only a junior... I can't see UH doing much this year. Woodacre is good, but most of his supporting cast is there cause they couldn't make the team (or grades) at Science Hill... And I'd rather be an idiot than a stuck-up snob like most of you guys :lol:

But to get back on topic, Keith Kradic from Volunteer has a pretty nice shot as well.

These players have been here since seventh or eighth grade they havent even gone to shhs. Also UH's academics are the toughest in our conference so dont say anything about not making the grades. All Unaka does is go and lift bails of hay. Also dont calls us stuck up because yalls team stink. You cant say we wont do much this year untill the season is over. Ok so stick to yall's special ed class and quit saying crap about us

These players have been here since seventh or eighth grade they havent even gone to shhs. Also UH's academics are the toughest in our conference so dont say anything about not making the grades. All Unaka does is go and lift bails of hay. Also dont calls us stuck up because yalls team stink. You cant say we wont do much this year untill the season is over. Ok so stick to yall's special ed class and quit saying crap about us

Well maybe Unaka's team did stink, but they finished higher than 4th in the District tourny, didn't they. Well didn't they patty... I think I'm gonna start calling you Pepermint Patty LOL... I think its kinda catchy...

But most importantly, I wouldn't be talking crap about special education classes. Those kids have enough to deal with. They don't need you on the side... Yeah, if you keep making fun of those classes, karma might come back and bite you in the arse, and your kid might have to be placed in one (Heaven forbid you ever have any kids)... No really, you ought to be ashamed of yourself making fun of special ed. kids and their classes... Your disgusting... Think about what you just said Pepermint Patty... You're awful... :thumb: