Claiborne High Football - the biggest surprise this season in AAA?

lbcoach1

Gee Im glad to see so many haters here tonight.

Claiborne 21

Rutledge 6

Everybody thought we would lose that one

Claiborne over Gibbs

Ditto

As for the comment about Blair Harrison, well lets just say it better hes not here (Rick Nuehisle).

As for the schedule well they play all the Region teams, gee they aint a bunch of bugs but they have heart and drive.

So many HATERS.........

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claiborne 21

Rutledge 6

Claiborne over Gibbs

Ditto

As for the comment about Blair Harrison, well lets just say it better hes not here (Rick Nuehisle).

As for the schedule well they play all the Region teams, gee they aint a bunch of bugs but they have heart and drive.

So many HATERS.........

I still think that they would lose...only 4 wins over Rutledge since 1990 speaks for itself...I just don't know what's going on in Grainger Co. since they won four straight. As for Blair and the whole Rick Neuheisel comment, I think that's not a good comparison...don't be shocked if Liles is gone once Jared graduates...

Congrats on the win, but don't expect that to be an every year occurance.

Claiborne 21

Rutledge 6

Claiborne over Gibbs

Ditto

So many HATERS.........

Excuse me, there are now 30 teams unquestionably better than Claiborne, instead of 31, my apologies.

Claiborne is overrated badly they think that they are so good when they win seven or eight games in one season...well they better enjoy it cause when the playoffs roll around they wont even come close to whoever they play. And as for this years record they better enjoy it cause the w's in that win column will never be that high again.

I still think that they would lose...only 4 wins over Rutledge since 1990 speaks for itself...I just don't know what's going on in Grainger Co. since they won four straight. As for Blair and the whole Rick Neuheisel comment, I think that's not a good comparison...don't be shocked if Liles is gone once Jared graduates...

Congrats on the win, but don't expect that to be an every year occurance.

I have to agree with this. Liles will be gone once Jared is gone. This was his chance to have a great team. Although his schedule is filled with below average teams, as well as a far weaker region than most 3A regions, he has had a good year and has gotten his 2nd place finish in the region. Probably the best year in Claiborne Co. History.

As for Blair Harrison comment. He was still a great coach. He would not have gotten hired by the team he did in Georgia if he wasn't. He came from a great program as well. I don't think that the comment (Neuheisel) is fair to say. Everyone has thier opinion though.

KevB,

Claiborne is just a better team than Rutledge. Helton is a stud, Rutledge has nobody even close to him. Liles and Holt are very good palyers also. They are simply better this year.

They beat them with less in New Tazewell last season box...that's been my whole point. I knew Helton, Liles and Holt were studs...didn't mean it was going to be a home loss on Senior night...