WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

Hey what a game,who is your team?You sound like a Greeneville fan.No one said WG would win the conference and for the record we are 3-9.

Well, I was first accused of being a Cherokee fan, and now a Greeneville fan, what's next a South Greene fan. Sorry guys, I'm just a basketball fan. If you will notice my screen name doesn't include a mascot/mascot name/school name. And o yeah I forgot, you don't count the Hall of Fame game (though I think you would have counted it if you would have won). Another thing, I will give you the game Jan. 2nd against North Greene...but please tell me where you will win another game to get to five wins this season (and don't count on South Greene's point guard to go down again in the 2nd half).

Edited by what_a_game

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I was first accused of being a Cherokee fan, and now a Greeneville fan, what's next a South Greene fan. Sorry guys, I'm just a basketball fan. If you will notice my screen name doesn't include a mascot/mascot name/school name. And o yeah I forgot, you don't count the Hall of Fame game (though I think you would have counted it if you would have won). Another thing, I will give you the game Jan. 5th against North Greene...but please tell me where you will win another game to get to five wins this season (and don't count on South Greene's point guard to go down again in the 2nd half).

They've got MAYBE 4 more games that they can win. They'll take North Greene, and they maybe be able to beat Cocke County, Happy Valley, and/or Sullivan North at "The Range" ;) with a little Greene County home cookin'. Then They'll get beat in the 1st round of Districts. SAME OLD STORY!!! :lol:

Edited by Rangerbook06

They've got MAYBE 4 more games that they can win. They'll take North Greene, and they maybe be able to beat Cocke County, Happy Valley, and/or Sullivan North at "The Range" ;) with a little Greene County home cookin'. Then They'll get beat in the 1st round of Districts. SAME OLD STORY!!! :lol:

Hey, hey check it out, another person not from "The Range". Anyway, Cocke County beat them by ten earlier in the season but they have Happy Valley twice. I don't see Sullivan North on the schedule either, maybe I just missed it. But even if they do get those games, they won't finish near the top of the rankings and certainl will not get to even 10 games. You guys keep saying you didn't say that you wouldn't win the conference, you're right, but the 14 games (which I think was the most recent claim) you decided the buffaloes would win, is not going to happen.

Hey, hey check it out, another person not from "The Range". Anyway, Cocke County beat them by ten earlier in the season but they have Happy Valley twice. I don't see Sullivan North on the schedule either, maybe I just missed it. But even if they do get those games, they won't finish near the top of the rankings and certainl will not get to even 10 games. You guys keep saying you didn't say that you wouldn't win the conference, you're right, but the 14 games (which I think was the most recent claim) you decided the buffaloes would win, is not going to happen.

We are building a basketball program from the bottom.Coach Beets left WG in bad shape.It will take us 4 or 5 years to start winning and build up some respect.I don't understand all the hate for WG!We just talk about our team and want them to win.

We are building a basketball program from the bottom.Coach Beets left WG in bad shape.It will take us 4 or 5 years to start winning and build up some respect.I don't understand all the hate for WG!We just talk about our team and want them to win.

Your opinion of West Greene seems to have changed since the beginning of this thread. It seemed earlier that you and other fans thought that they would finish 2nd of 3rd in the division. Now your thoughts are that it will take years. I don't hate West Greene, but those claims were ridiculous and you are now showing your weaknesses. Maybe your 3-9 (3-10) record has influenced you a bit. I myself wouldn't mind to see West Greene win a few games, I like their coach.

Last time I checked, they only beat us (North Greene) by 4. They shouldn't gurantee any wins!!

Last time I checked, they only beat us (North Greene) by 4. They shouldn't gurantee any wins!!

Actually, you lost by five. Not to mention your only win comes from beating a poor Washburn team. It's just about a sure win, but this is off topic so why don't you make your next post in a seperate thread. How about this title...North Greene will turn some heads this year (<_<).

This thread is a joke. West Greene sports have been, is, and always will be the laughing stock of Greene County, the AA classifacation, and Northeast Tennessee.

That is a CRAZY generalization crazyness. If I'm not mistaken in the 80s and early 90s West Greene was feared in Greene County. So they haven't always been the worst. Now, West Greene gets another shot at Chuckey-Doak, they beat South Greene, and they beat North Greene, so how are they a laughing stock in Greene County now? Also if you look at Elementary Standings, Mosheim is 1st and McDonald is 3rd, both WG feeder schools, so the future is looking bright also. I can't predict the future, but as of now, its looking bright for West Greene.