WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

Congradulations to West Greene, you have finally won against SG twice in one year. Enjoy it tho, beacuse it will not happen again. All of you are trying to make SG look bad with all this trashtalk, in REALITY- anyone who is familiar with the staff at SG knows that Ms. Bowman does a good job controlling things out there and Mark Wright would not intentionally start a fight or trouble at all. Everyone knows Coach Jones is a moron, but even he wouldnt start a fight, especially with a player!! WG you got the win...but you are all also pretty darn sad people for not being good sports about it, but congradulations...

It sounds to me the problem is because WG never experiences any success they dont know how to act when they do win a couple of games...Even if its been a while act like you know what its like to win and you will gain a little respect from everyone in the region.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds to me the problem is because WG never experiences any success they dont know how to act when they do win a couple of games...Even if its been a while act like you know what its like to win and you will gain a little respect from everyone in the region.

The problem is you were not there so you have no idea what happen.These kids have been through heck so they deserve the right to be happy and show some emotion.There is no excuse for what Shawn Jones did after the game.Hey tcpioneer3 WG don't want any respect from anyone in the region because you guys have something against WG.Our players have our fans and that is all they need.Sounds to me you are a SG lover.

Hey,

West Greene may not be 14-5 or 10-7 but were 7-10 and tht is a whole lot better than last years record. All the cocky south greene fans who cant take loss just to need to cry over it. Were cross county rivals our games will always be close. But we aint gotta fight over it. Also west greene fans do know how to act jus cuz we had more fans and cheering at south greene then ur whole school did dont mean nutin.......Just be ready nxt yr when we sweep u again im warning u now so u can bring the brooms!!!!!

The problem is you were not there so you have no idea what happen.These kids have been through heck so they deserve the right to be happy and show some emotion.There is no excuse for what Shawn Jones did after the game.Hey tcpioneer3 WG don't want any respect from anyone in the region because you guys have something against WG.Our players have our fans and that is all they need.Sounds to me you are a SG lover.

How do you know I wasnt there...I may have been sitting next to you..Ill say Hi next time...haha....and another example that maybe wg doesnt know how to act when they win comes from the top...Their HC and his ENTIRE family ..maybe even you?....hmmm...called the Greeneville Sun and got onto the Sports editor and a writer.....who are supposed to be be unbiased in their reporting by the way...because they didnt feel like they received a big enough write up when they beat SG....need I say more???....and you shouldnt judge your success upon other ppls failure....isnt South Greene kind of down this year?? But goodluck the rest of the year...hope WG does very well...just try acting like you remember how it feels to win.....and again....these are just my opinions on some of the facts I have heard and been told....if you dont like it...dont read it...this is a message board to post opinions and discuss topics.

How do you know I wasnt there...I may have been sitting next to you..Ill say Hi next time...haha....and another example that maybe wg doesnt know how to act when they win comes from the top...Their HC and his ENTIRE family ..maybe even you?....hmmm...called the Greeneville Sun and got onto the Sports editor and a writer.....who are supposed to be be unbiased in their reporting by the way...because they didnt feel like they received a big enough write up when they beat SG....need I say more???....and you shouldnt judge your success upon other ppls failure....isnt South Greene kind of down this year?? But goodluck the rest of the year...hope WG does very well...just try acting like you remember how it feels to win.....and again....these are just my opinions on some of the facts I have heard and been told....if you dont like it...dont read it...this is a message board to post opinions and discuss topics.

And just where do you get your info on the HC and his entire family calling the Greeneville Sun. I think you need to have a better source to get your info from. And it really doesn't matter if SG is having a down year WE beat them this year for the first time in 10+ years so just let our boys enjoy it.

short n sweet west greene stinks

And just who the flip you think you are saying that WG stinks

And just where do you get your info on the HC and his entire family calling the Greeneville Sun. I think you need to have a better source to get your info from. And it really doesn't matter if SG is having a down year WE beat them this year for the first time in 10+ years so just let our boys enjoy it.

And just who the flip you think you are saying that WG stinks

I get my info from the horses mouth. The Greeneville Sun fellas....any more questions?