WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the johnson county game! like 1 min in josh tipped a ball and dove for it and the big guy and someone eles dived on him and dislocated his shoulder! so hes out till tornys! its a blow but i think we can still win out. 1 game at a time beating south greene would help us out alot! which we can do that! and beating unicoi will help the best game of the year will be west greene and cd it will be a classic at wg both teams will come out fired up!

In the johnson county game! like 1 min in josh tipped a ball and dove for it and the big guy and someone eles dived on him and dislocated his shoulder! so hes out till tornys! its a blow but i think we can still win out. 1 game at a time beating south greene would help us out alot! which we can do that! and beating unicoi will help the best game of the year will be west greene and cd it will be a classic at wg both teams will come out fired up!