Irish Eyes Are Smiling!

Hoya

The Irish played a fabulous game tonight beating #1 Fulton at Fulton. These two fine teams will play again, only this time the Falcons will have to travel to Catholic for the rematch. Rogen is a fantastic running back but tonight Smith owned the field. Great game and congratulations to the Fightin' Irish, the new #1 in 3A!

Go Irish! :rolleyes:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refs beat Fulton not Catholic.

Nice. This didn't take long.

The Lindsey fumble could have been a touchdown, I agree. Of course, after the whistle, no one on Catholic tried to tackle the Fulton player with the ball. But, in any event, the refs also blew Fulton's first touchdown which was clearly an incompleted pass on replay. Those two mistakes more than evened out.

As for the rest of the game, Catholic beat Fulton pretty soundly.

Edited by hoya75

Nice. This didn't take long.

The Lindsey fumble could have been a touchdown, I agree. Of course, after the whistle, no one on Catholic tried to tackle the Fulton player with the ball. But, in any event, the refs also blew Fulton's first touchdown which was clearly an incompleted pass on replay. Those two mistakes more than evened out.

As for the rest of the game, Catholic beat Fulton pretty soundly.

Didnt really even out. Im not a fan of either team,but the "fumble" ended up being a 14 point turn around becuse Catholic scored on the next play.

Heard it was a good game. I saw that Harrison Smith dominated, sure do hope he goes to UT. I don't believe you can blame the game on a call or 2, accordidng to the score.

Why cain't you blame it on a call or two ?? Take away the 6 that KC got and give Fulton the 6 or 8 they should have got then lets see that makes it either 22-21 Fulton or 21-20 Catholic ..... sounds like to me a call would have made a difference !!!! But Catholic in my opinion for the whole game outplayed my Falcons ... our QB play has to improve for us to move forward in playoffs ..simple as that .. there were plays our there last night wide that the QB didnt get done but we will see if they can improve and have a possible rematch at Catholic ... Harrison Smith is one outstanding player .. 2 games in a row against Fulton that he single handily beat us ...

Congrats to Catholic on the win, however there fans better not think about this one too long. This was only the regular season meaning. This only means playoff placement. Now Fulton has the fuel to add to the fire next time you guys meet in the playoffs. So yes it is a great win, but in the big scheme of things it means nothing.

Refs beat Fulton not Catholic.

As everyone knows I'm behind my Falcons 100% But the refs DID NOT beat us Catholic was the better team last night with no if's, and's, or but's!! Tell my why we tried to shove the ball down their throats on 1st and 2nd down and on 3rd throw a pass?? I was in the stands calling every play and I think I misscalled 2. Surely if I can do that them Pemberton and his boys can, and they did! Rogan is an awesome running back and could have done better but the Fulton line needs to step it up and I mean REALLY STEP IT UP. I think it's ridiculous to have the size we have and get pushed around like we did! As far as the defense goes I'm not going to discredit them they tried their hardest and that's the first time they have played against a WingT offense. Loosing Jack and Freeney was a big blow to us and I hope those two have learned what they did to us and maybe *big maybe* they will realize they need to quit trying to be "gangsta's" and start doing what's best for themselves and the team. And I hope this is a wake up call to Coatney, the Blacks, and the rest of the coaching staff at Fulton that we have A LOT of work ahead of us if we want to beat the Irish. I am begging our staff to PLEASE run our linemen to death!! They HAVE TO become quicker and stronger!