Irish Eyes Are Smiling!

Hoya

the road runners will definatly be the third spot kingston is weak I was at the kingston Vs Os game it was close I was at the Kingston vs Scott game Scott was the better team just didnt show up. Yuns man handled scott as for the HS vs DR ill take HS anyday.

. . . . .

There. You can borrow those periods any time you need them. I give you permission.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out Catholic!!! I think Coatney is pulling one of those beat you when it matters old school on you. Like he use to do to AE every year since 2002

I hope theres a fulton/Catholic rematch but I dont see Catholic making it that far.

Has Clinton even been to the playoffs in your lifetime? Weren't you one of those predicting a Fulton blowout? I see why you would be on a board that doesn't discuss 4A and 5A football, a positive CHS posting probably occurs about as often as a Cubs World Series appearance.

Has Clinton even been to the playoffs in your lifetime? Weren't you one of those predicting a Fulton blowout? I see why you would be on a board that doesn't discuss 4A and 5A football, a positive CHS posting probably occurs about as often as a Cubs World Series appearance.

Yeah, I've called him out on this stuff several times (including his prediction of a fulton blow-out last year in the play-offs). He's convieniently ignored every post and I suspect he'll do the same here.

That's not FUNNY.. :thumb: I'm a big CUBS fan and we'll win a series sometime soon.. Probably whenever Catholic wins a STATE TITLE.. Now right back at cha.. Don't talk about my Cubbies like that!!

I'm a huge Cubbies fan too. That would explain why that came to mind so quickly after watching baseball for the past few nights. ( My kingdom for a healthy year from Prior, Woods, and Lee). Just defending our honor against a CHS fan that can only look left and right to see real football (O.R. and A.C.)