apology to Nashville Christian

Rocket fan

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the Nashville Christian fans for something that occured during our game (Forrest vs. NC). During the 4th quarter one of our students walked down your fence in front of your crowd carrying our school flag. This happened before any of us realized it, or we certainly would have stopped it. In my opinion, this young man showed poor judgement and poor sportsmanship. Please do not judge us all by the actions of one.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the Nashville Christian fans for something that occured during our game (Forrest vs. NC). During the 4th quarter one of our students walked down your fence in front of your crowd carrying our school flag. This happened before any of us realized it, or we certainly would have stopped it. In my opinion, this young man showed poor judgement and poor sportsmanship. Please do not judge us all by the actions of one.

how was it 70-0,,,i mean that's little much

I personally would have pulled the offensive starters about a couple of minutes into the second quarter. We've been on the goose egg end of a big score like that before and it ain't fun or funny.

But with the big game with eagleville you have to let your starters get some reps. Pull them too soon and you run the risk of starting rusty next week.

70 points and then wave your flag in their face... that's not a good thing to do...

nashville Chritian was the smallest team i have ever seen 70-0 will come back and bite you I hope its WHH

Why would you wish that on us? We have a lot of respect for McEwen. It's just the way it happened, and although I might have made different decisions we have respect for Nashville Christian for not giving up. We don't hope anyone bites you.

Why would you wish that on us? We have a lot of respect for McEwen. It's just the way it happened, and although I might have made different decisions we have respect for Nashville Christian for not giving up. We don't hope anyone bites you.

that is my opinion not mcewens as hard as NCS tries they still get beat by everyone and 70-0 doesn't make their seniors feel any better thats on your coach and nobody else as far as WHH of cource i will pull for them we want the 3 spot