flyatspace

If

Gallatin beats McGavock-

Antioch beats Glencliff

Hunters Lane beats H’ville

Gallatin is first at 7-0

HLHS second at 5-2

Antioch is third at 4-3

H’ville is fourth at 4-3 tie breaker to Antioch.

If H'ville beats HLHS then:

Gallatin is first at 7-0

H'ville is second at 5-2

Antioch is third at 4-3 tie-breaker goes to Antioch over HLHS

HLHS is fourth-loss to Antioch

What did I miss?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If

Gallatin beats McGavock-

Antioch beats Glencliff

Hunters Lane beats H’ville

Gallatin is first at 7-0

HLHS second at 5-2

Antioch is third at 4-3

H’ville is fourth at 4-3 tie breaker to Antioch.

If H'ville beats HLHS then:

Gallatin is first at 7-0

H'ville is second at 5-2

Antioch is third at 4-3 tie-breaker goes to Antioch over HLHS

HLHS is fourth-loss to Antioch

What did I miss?

Um i believe that Mcgavock and both Overton Beat antioch meaning that both teams would have to lose for them to b in meaning that overton would take their spot and that hendersonville would be in front of Overtons so

IF

gallitan beats mcgavock

Hville beats HL

Atioch beats Glencliff

Overton Beats Hillwood

i think its

1 Gallitan

2 Hville

3 HL

4 Overton

BUT if HL beats Hville then i think its

1 Gallitan

2 HL

3 Hville

4 Overton

That is what i think it is maybe I'm wrong

Edited by BarnBurner09

When does the BCS poll come out?

I sure so hope we've impressed enough voters. I sure would hate it if we didn't get to go to the playoffs after this embarassing performance.

Please.

Not that it matters, but Gallatin only winning by a TD to a team headed to the playoffs is a lot more impresive than a one TD win over a one win Siegal team. Wouldn't you agree?

Um i believe that Mcgavock and both Overton Beat antioch meaning that both teams would have to lose for them to b in meaning that overton would take their spot and that hendersonville would be in front of Overtons so

IF

gallitan beats mcgavock

Hville beats HL

Atioch beats Glencliff

Overton Beats Hillwood

i think its

1 Gallitan

2 Hville

3 HL

4 Overton

BUT if HL beats Hville then i think its

1 Gallitan

2 HL

3 Hville

4 Overton

That is what i think it is maybe I'm wrong

Yeah, but if H'ville, Antioch and Overton all finish 4-3 in the region it would go by total wins and losses, so Overton (at possibly 5-5) would be out of the picture. So if H'ville looses then they are 5-5(4-3). Antioch should beat Glencliff, they would be 6-4 (4-3 with the head to head tiebreaker over H'ville)

good game by both teams

looked likes Gallatins QB ability to scramble and gain yards was the difference.

Looks like Gtown beats Mcgavock and Mcgavock is out

Hville beats HL and finishes second with Atioch HL and Overton all with 4 victory's in the region.....Antioch takes 3rd based on overall victories and HL 4th based on beating Overton 18-6.

IF Hunters Lane beats Hville that puts HL in 2nd

and leaves Hville, Antioch and Overton all with 4 victorys in the region

Antioch takes 3rd on overall victorys ( they should finish 6-4 by beating Glencliff)

Hendersonville takes 4th based on last weeks 14-13 victory over Overton.

I see Hunters Lane spanked Glencliff 54-0...Commandoes need to get ready.

Edited by bring the pain

Please look at the TSSAA tie breakers. Head to head is the tie breaker, not overall victories, therefore, Overton must lose to Hillwood for either McGavock or Antioch to make the playoffs because Overton beat both of those teams.

Gtowner, the only way McGavock makes playoffs is IF your boys lose next week.

are you feeling a let down coming on?

IF Hville, Overton (most expect them to beat Glencliff next week)and Antioch (most expect them to beat Hillwood next week) all finish with 4 region victory's

first tie breaker is head to head but they all three split with each other

Hville beat Overton lost to Antoch

Overton beat Antioch lost to Hville

Antioch beat Hville lost to Overton

my guess is then you go to tie breaker #2 overall victory's which goes to Antioch(6-4) for 3rd. Hville gets 4th due to beat Overton.

IF Hunters Lane, Overton and Antioch all finish with 4 wins we get the same thing with all three split head to head

Hunters Lane beat Overton lost to Antioch

Overton beat Antioch lost to Hunters Lane

Antioch beat H L lost to Overton

Antioch gets 3rd on best record (Overton and HL would be 5-5) here Hunters Lane gets 4th due to beat Overton.

I'm seeing both Gallatin and Hville winning next week & Hville gets 2nd in region.

Edited by bring the pain

Please look at the TSSAA tie breakers. Head to head is the tie breaker, not overall victories, therefore, Overton must lose to Hillwood for either McGavock or Antioch to make the playoffs because Overton beat both of those teams.

You are thinking of a two-way tie.

If three or more teams are involved they should go by overall record.

Another great defensive performance by the Wave. HHS went 80 yards on the opening drive and that was all they got. I doubt that they even doubled that yardage amount the rest of the game.

Newspaper article confirmed what I suspected last night-

Gallatin gave up 80 yards in the first drive, 71 the rest of the game. H'ville never threatened again.

Great performance Green Wave. That's what it takes, just do it.